What changes would you like to see next season? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What changes would you like to see next season?

I want us to give it to cheating teams like Norf who tag Cotchin with half a team.
Really give it too em when they try that shenanigans poo.

smasha said:
I want us to give it to cheating teams like Norf who tag Cotchin with half a team.
Really give it too em when they try that shenanigans poo.
Need to get DJ back to teach them how to chicken wing Old Man Harvey. That worked when he did it back in 2009.

I dream the current Tiger Players will in 2016 become aggressive and play a "take no prisoners" brand of football where they bury the poorer teams by 10 to 15 goals and put the fear of God into the better teams.

I want to see us beat Melbourne, Geelong and North Melbourne.
That would be progress.
And I'd like to see 2 of Corey Ellis, Griffiths, Astbury and Lennon take the game by the scruff of the neck.

lamb22 said:
I'd like to see a young tall ripping it up in the twos 3 years running knocking down the door with multiple bags of 4, 5, 6 goals making it impossible not to pick him.

Oh wait...

Maybe this kid's a chance. CHB for the state side but appears able to play mid and forward. Kills it on either side of the body.

We're probably jsut kidding ourselves that we fluke having someone this skilled on our list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JABIiLDdLC8
We have had a kid averaging 2 goals a game in the vfl. Who is this other player you are talking about ?

Sintiger said:
We have had a kid averaging 2 goals a game in the vfl. Who is this other player you are talking about ?

The one that's kicked 116 goals in 45 games.

True, didn't score any goals in the seniors when given a chance despite the AFL quality delivery

I respect Cotch but when he leads the Tigers out he just does not look like a warrior who can rev up the Tiger spirit. When you analyse the Tigers playing list besides Cotch who has the capacity to lead the Tigers into battle like the Tigers of Olde. It all comes down to a person who can wear his heart on his sleeve displaying to his team mates with fervour " pick up the pump or else ". Myself there is only one " Jack ". Dark horse " Miles ".

To treat teams below us with the utmost brutality and contempt as we were treated for all those years.

To develop the reputation of playing unsociable Football.

Our defence is first class but I want us to be known as a high scoring team.

These teams are winning premierships at the moment.

The dour teams may jag one occasionally (WC, Sydney) but generally September rewards good skills forward of centre.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few wannabe, gunnabe, nearly players step up that crucial notch in 2016. So close to being a quality side I can see it, I can smell it. Just can't quite feel it at the moment, but at least I've got all summer to anticipate.

Baloo said:
True, didn't score any goals in the seniors when given a chance despite the AFL quality delivery

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/cricketphotos1/media/Cricket%20Photos/2014%20Somerset%20Cricket/Friendly%20Matches%202014/Somerset%20v%20Middlesex%20starting%2024th%20March%202014/MarcusTrescothickleavingtheball.jpg.html

Baloo said:

To be fair he chased a 40yr old man across the forward line.
Took him the rest of the game to recover.

houdini said:
Dimma to get sacked after round one , so i can take out a membership again as i refuse to be a member while this clown is coaching our club

Good riddance and Merry Christmas