What changes would you like to see next season? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What changes would you like to see next season?

Bullarto Tiger said:
Please explain?

As soon as he believes he is bullet proof, lids might have an impact.

Until then...PUMPKIN.

What would you expect of someone who comes from a Carlscum background?

rimau35 said:

Until then...PUMPKIN.

Didn't you post on another thread about "negative posts" an "uniting Tiger fans" ?
rimau35 said:
It's time to go Rosy.

The biggest disappointment in my support of Richmond is realising what a rabble the morons are on your fantastic forum that promised so much for Tiger fans. To be fair it is not just this forum.

The footy forums, that started which such hope for uniting Tiger fans, are so full of anonymous negative idiots that it really detracts from the great supporters and their life long love of
I wish I never did, but on the other hand have learnt a heap about the anonymous football rabble who have no respect for anyone else and hide behind the anonymity afforded by such forums.

tigertim said:
Didn't you post on another thread about "negative posts" an "uniting Tiger fans" ?
Rimau post's should be packaged up and put in an encyclopedia under the definition of irony.

I would guess that most of the negative sniping posters know that's what they are, some are probably doing it for "fun".

Sintiger said:
Rimau post's should be packaged up and put in an encyclopedia under the definition of irony.

I would guess that most of the negative sniping posters know that's what they are, some are probably doing it for "fun".
Should change his name to kuasa19.

rimau35 said:

Until then...PUMPKIN.

*goes looking for the 'ignore' feature... again.

Doh!

rimau35 said:

Until then...PUMPKIN.

I'm not sure why you would be attacking lids like you do obviously something personal, didn't your son and him get along or something?
Anyway just a few stats to ponder on your pumpkin reference....
M white 2015 ave disp. 12.8 ( I kid you not) a huge 3.7 contested. Career ave disp 12.6 and has never averaged over 4.7 per game per season. WOW
M White has had ONLY 1 season where he has averaged a goal a game. Has he ever been in the top 10 B&F ? (couldn't be bothered looking it up, might have been his first honeymoon year at port , then back to norm. )
B Deledio averages 22.8 possies per game over career , has never averaged less per year than Whites best , not even close.
B Deledio averages contested possies per career nearly as high as Whites total possies per game.
Lids averages in his first yeat as a 17 yr old are better than whites after 10 yrs.
B Deledio 2 x AA , 5 times nominated in AA squad
2 x B&F , 2x R/up B&F 2x 3rd B&F , been in top 5 of B&F for most of career.
2xwinner of Ian Stewart medal
1x winner of Yioorkan medal.
averages 24 possies per game in finals .
I really don't understand the pumpkin reference , I'm not sure what that makes white , camembert cheese perhaps soft outside ,inside soft AND runny.
For me there is no comparison , same age same opportunity to succeed.

I didn't mind Matty White when he was at Richmond, and i wished him all the best when he left to Port.

But now i'm starting to hope to pings a hammy so badly that it rolls up the back of his leg and blocks his fundamental orifice causing him to go misty optically.

I'd like to see Richmond be successful when the opposition puts an extra man in the backline
Like to see Cotchin back to his very best, which includes kicking goals
The defense continuing to strangle the opposition
A transition from Maric and Chaplin to their successors playing bigger roles
And C Ellis playing the majority of games

commonsense said:
I'm not sure why you would be attacking lids like you do obviously something personal, didn't your son and him get along or something?
Anyway just a few stats to ponder on your pumpkin reference....
M white 2015 ave disp. 12.8 ( I kid you not) a huge 3.7 contested. Career ave disp 12.6 and has never averaged over 4.7 per game per season. WOW
M White has had ONLY 1 season where he has averaged a goal a game. Has he ever been in the top 10 B&F ? (couldn't be bothered looking it up, might have been his first honeymoon year at port , then back to norm. )
B Deledio averages 22.8 possies per game over career , has never averaged less per year than Whites best , not even close.
B Deledio averages contested possies per career nearly as high as Whites total possies per game.
Lids averages in his first yeat as a 17 yr old are better than whites after 10 yrs.
B Deledio 2 x AA , 5 times nominated in AA squad
2 x B&F , 2x R/up B&F 2x 3rd B&F , been in top 5 of B&F for most of career.
2xwinner of Ian Stewart medal
1x winner of Yioorkan medal.
averages 24 possies per game in finals .
I really don't understand the pumpkin reference , I'm not sure what that makes white , camembert cheese perhaps soft outside ,inside soft AND runny.
For me there is no comparison , same age same opportunity to succeed.

There it is ... just common sense.

frickenel said:
But now i'm starting to hope to pings a hammy so badly that it rolls up the back of his leg and blocks his fundamental orifice causing him to go misty optically.

:rofl Damn, I could even picture that one perfectly.

I'd like to see Griffiths tried as a ruckman in the Nab Cup, he has a good leap, good mobility and looks to have added a bit more muscle. This would allow Vickery, Jack and McBean to show us how good they can be together.