Welcome to Richmond - Kaleb Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Kaleb Smith

Asking a lot from Kaleb but he did OK and didn't throw in the towel and worked all game. A work in progress and as our season is now shot, we have to keep playing him to get some experience in him

Reactions: 5 users
I like him, hopefully becomes a player although I must say he’s a bit of a plodder.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Liked his frist full game he grow as the game went on..needs to play the rest of the year either HB or even on a wing.

Thought he did very well. Showed the folly of Yze leaving him on the bench for 95% of his debut. Showed a bit of toe and used the ball pretty well.

There’s absolutely no point in not playing him for the rest of the year. Give him some real exposure to the top level. Drop Sheepdog Short and give Smith his role.

Reactions: 10 users
Thought he did very well. Showed the folly of Yze leaving him on the bench for 95% of his debut. Showed a bit of toe and used the ball pretty well.

There’s absolutely no point in not playing him for the rest of the year. Give him some real exposure to the top level. Drop Sheepdog Shirt and give Smith his role.
(y)

Loved his game. Started terribly, looked totally overawed. But bounced back well. The kick to Kamdyn was very classy.

Reactions: 4 users
4th most metres gained for us - 372. Upgrade on Short on current form.

This. 372m gained. For a first gamer (essentially).

Made mistakes, went to ground, but once started to get used to the pace of AFL football found his feet.

That's why you keep playing these kids (especially that have his pace) when the season is done. 1 game here = 10 at VFL level.

Reactions: 9 users
4th most metres gained for us - 372. Upgrade on Short on current form.
Funny you mention short I was thinking that these crop of kids although there are probably 5 that Are similar types they make short look slow.