Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

mb64 said:
We can put this down as a recruiting blunder & a waste of a pick.He already has a rap sheet so the best approach would have been not to draft him.But silly us did & he's already being investiagted.

Calm down dude. Personally, I'm sick of watching a bunch of weak, pathetic, pampered bunch of "mummys boys" running around in Richmond jumpers. If TT has some fire in the belly, then well and good. We've got real far with the whimps representing our club to date. Give the kid a chance. Lord knows we need a few blokes with some "balls"!! tell me Mr. mb64, have you not done anything wrong?

tiger12 said:
Calm down dude. Personally, I'm sick of watching a bunch of weak, pathetic, pampered bunch of "mummys boys" running around in Richmond jumpers. If TT has some fire in the belly, then well and good. We've got real far with the whimps representing our club to date. Give the kid a chance. Lord knows we need a few blokes with some "balls"!! tell me Mr. mb64, have you not done anything wrong?

Doubt Mb has ever sinned or that is righteousness is like filthy rags.

GO TIGES!!!

tiger12 said:

I find that's a pretty big myth that some supporters like to follow. From how I see it we go in as hard as anyone (proven by the fact we were 2nd or 3rd in contested ball in 2008 and we also went not too bad last year IIRC). What have tough guys like Jake King and Tom Hislop done for us? We don't get smashed because we aren't tough, we get smashed because we lack the skills and smarts to compete with any reasonable team.

Barnzy said:
I find that's a pretty big myth that some supporters like to follow. From how I see it we go in as hard as anyone (proven by the fact we were 2nd or 3rd in contested ball in 2008 and we also went not too bad last year IIRC). What have tough guys like Jake King and Tom Hislop done for us? We don't get smashed because we aren't tough, we get smashed because we lack the skills and smarts to compete with any reasonable team.

Go back through each years premeirship winning teams and you will see each have enough tough guys to make us look like whimps. Tough guys with skill are worth their weight in gold. I'm saying TT seems to be one of those, give him a chance. Sooner play him than the likes of McMahon, Polak, Edwards, Polo, McGuane, etc, etc. At least we cleaned out many of them this off-season.

How is he a tough guy ? There are no reports that he's an enforcer on the field or a hard man on the field.

All reports of his toughness come from a stint in the clink and an alleged assault a week ago.

Actually, both of those episodes have him as part of a group of people. It's easy to be tough when you have numbers behind you.

Maybe we should've gone for a Jack Watts. "Daddy bought me a new porsche. Ha ha ha". "Mummy sends hugs". "Chalet in the snow". GET A KICK YA USELESS WASTE OF SPACE!!!

Judd's mother is well known for showering love on her boy too. I'd be happy with a non-tough guy Judd.

the claw said:
personally i like hanging more than the rest.

personally i wont be making excuses for him guilty or not guilty we all take responsibility for our own actions. some on here are blaming all sorts of things for his actions.

anyway can anyone tell me is he on parole and if so if he is taken to court and found guilty does this mean straight back into the can.
Craw, I could be wrong but I think there are provisions for case-by-case scenarios where parole is applied to juveniles. Need to remember that Taylor spent time in Don Dale Juvenile Detention Centre and not an adult jail. As such, there are some differences to the standard parole conditions that we are all more familiar with.

This kid is a real talent. But I don't believe we do him any good by bailing him out. If he's done half of what's reported (and yes, highly speculative when our only source is the Hun - although now also reported more widely) then he needs to grow up and cop his right whack for it.

If Taylor really wants a career at the RFC then he needs to pull his head in - and fast.

Will be interesting to see how Damian Hardwick handles this. Wasn't there some rumours circulating when he went for the Essendon job that one of the reason he didn't get the gig was because he stated that Aboriginal players don't deserve to be treated any different to other players on the list, or something to that effect.

tigertime2 said:
This is an absolute beat up by HUN. I would suggest that people calm down and wait until the facts are revealed. one thing for sure Troy can handle himself, nowhere in the HUN does it say that Troy was the agressor only he knocked down three people after he was man handled. You cannot man handle anyone even if they are on your property, unless it is in self defence. I dont think much will come of this.

Just because he is black does not automatacly make him guilty of wrong doing.

Tigertime2 you have said this on a couple of threads now, and I'm not doubting your word, but wondering if you have some specific knowledge of the events or just stating your opinion?

willo said:
Hanged, drawn and quartered by the "evidence" of an article in the "hun".
I think I'll wait until all the facts are known, before I sit in "judgement". Thanks.

Barnzy said:

Willo & Barnzy, please stop it with the measured, intelligent & sensible posts.

HellsTiger said:
See below
http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=39128.0

Wise public response from the club.
Be great if a few here kept their thoughts to themselves until the outcomes of the investigation are known..

Tigers of Old said:
Wise public response from the club.
Be great if a few here kept their thoughts to themselves until the outcomes of the investigation are known..

Yes and no. Given his past he would have been wise to not get himself into a situation where such allegations could be made.