Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Even if Troy Taylor never plays a game again, the club did the right thing in drafting him.

Good gamble to take at pick 51.

Supreme talent, massive head case. Worth the punt.

Agreed Scooper - the strike rate is pretty low anyway, so it might as well be on a kid oozing class so if we get lucky, it very lucky.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/2210003/troy-taylor-starts-his-trip-back-at-lions/

After all the Bennell talk thoughts of Troy cam back so i google searched and found this....

What was it that someone said we paid for a house for him or something??

Tigertough1974 said:
What was it that someone said we paid for a house for him or something??

Think the story was that he thought we should have bought him a house. Who knows what the reality was.

SCOOP said:
Even if Troy Taylor never plays a game again, the club did the right thing in drafting him.

Good gamble to take at pick 51.

Supreme talent, massive head case. Worth the punt.

Scoop has been consistent on his wayward talented players. I agreed on Taylor though.

ThePercies said:
Where is Mr Taylor these days?
Who cares! Stuffed us around and was offered a very good career opportunity but threw it back in our face.

ThePercies said:
Played at Walla Walla a couple of years back, just out of Albury in a minor country leage Hume League coached by the late Merve Neagle.

chaz said:
Played at Walla Walla a couple of years back, just out of Albury in a minor country leage Hume League coached by the late Merve Neagle.

Guess the house is now down graded to a tent.

ThePercies said:

Its a year or so old but read the link i posted just the other day.... I googled hoping that he hadn't ended up like the Perth garlett etc...

According to Foxsportpulse stats, he played last NTFL season for Southern Districts. Someone commented a few weeks back, on another thread on PRE, that they have watched him play in the NTFL relatively recently. Suggested that he is solid at that level, but no superstar.

Suspect if this is the case he is pretty much just turning up and having a kick purely off talent. No real effort or dedication.

tigersnake said:
Scoop has been consistent on his wayward talented players. I agreed on Taylor though.

If we go for top tier talent with a risk, I'll support the club no matter what.

Always had that thinking.

Tigers of Old said:
The stupidity comes when we don't go for top end talent because we've done our due diligence and not supporting the club on their decision.

Voice of reason my friend..... very true!!!