The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

We slowly move away from novelty " my 2nd best team ", I love your team, your theam rocks to a team who now can beat Essendon - Carlton and Collingwood twice is a season. Win away. The Hawks - Freo and Sawns are no big deal.

Yep .... When you start winning ... The cute novelty factor quickly dies and we start to become hated. No one ever hated Richmond over the last 35 years, we have been the club everyone felt sorry for.

Not anymore, is take a bloody long time but now... It's OUr turn!!

Go tigers

MackTiger said:
I can't believe how much hate and negativity has been labelled at the RFC this week.

Big question for me is whether or not those weaselly, wimp green maggots that are going to officiate the game are sucked in by it all.

If AA Rance gets done for tunnelling than I guess we know.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Big question for me is whether or not those weaselly, wimp green maggots that are going to officiate the game are sucked in by it all.

If AA Rance gets done for tunnelling than I guess we know.

hopefully the ball never gets down there and we never know. But totally agree, if that starts happening the crowd will go BEZERK.

http://lon-cdn220-is-1.se.bponlinewoc2264.ngcdn.telstra.com/platform_release/Sifo/1/2015-09/790154/9915_2015seasonhighs_8mb_S_837182909-1024-837190221.mp4

Is anyone vaguely worried that we had only kicked 2 goals in 1st half against North b side last week ???

Carn the Hawks

If we win and the Hawks win the road home starts to look very achievable. Probably play Syd away in week two, no fear there. Hawks in Melbourne a good of outcome. Big dance against Freo or Eagles who are likely to have fought to the death at a Subi PF.

69 vintage said:
Not worried about the 2 goal first half more interested in the 14 goal second half :clap
And the 9 goal final quarter. I like this growing trend of putting the foot on the throat of the opposition and keeping it firmly planted.

The larger the crowd, the more Tigers supporters, the louder the roar, the messier the North players pants

Baloo said:
The larger the crowd, the more Tigers supporters, the louder the roar, the messier the North players pants

I think 90,000+ with at least two thirds RFC fans would have to have some type of intimidation affect.

Ian4 said:
I think 90,000+ with at least two thirds RFC fans would have to have some type of intimidation affect.

90 would be a huge result, given the opponent.

I have nightmares about the 2013 elimination final but one thing I do remember is the noise from the Tiger faithful. The sheer volume when the ball was bounced and when the players came on to the field was something i hadn't heard outside a Grand final

Let's do it again :D

Sintiger said:
I have nightmares about the 2013 elimination final but one thing I do remember is the noise from the Tiger faithful. The sheer volume when the ball was bounced and when the players came on to the field was something i hadn't heard outside a Grand final

Let's do it again :D

Exactly. Had goosebumps this week talking about that day and the roar. So looking forward to the noise again.