The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

Midsy said:
No. Get the red eye home. Normal week at training, then go again.
I can understand why people would think of doing it, but I'd be against it. The atmosphere at training that week would be immense and that has to be at Punt Rd.

Just got home from training.

I had to check that I'd come to the right ground.

The team I saw train looked slick and composed.

Hardly a ball dropped the ground during all the drills.

On the odd time it did, it was quickly whisked away towards goal.

Granted it was a low intensity training run, I still couldn't believe how deftly sharp it was to years gone by.

I also watched the reserves train earlier.

Short, CEllis and Drummond ran laps while the other did several ball exercises.

I really like the look of Elton. He has really come on and just needs a decent run at it.

McJesus will be our saviour! You can pen that in :angel:

There was a skinny kid out there who looked quick and evasive. I heard calls of "Hayden" ... who is this??? a possible draftee???

blx said:
Just got home from training.

I had to check that I'd come to the right ground.

The team I saw train looked slick and composed.

Hardly a ball dropped the ground during all the drills.

On the odd time it did, it was quickly whisked away towards goal.

Granted it was a low intensity training run, but I couldn't believe how deftly sharp it was to years gone by.

I also watched the reserves train earlier.

Short, CEllis and Drummond ran laps while the other did several ball exercises.

I really like the look of Elton. He has really come on just needs a decent run at it.

McJesus will be our saviour! You can pen that in :angel:

There was a skinny kid out there who looked quick and evasive. I heard calls of "Hayden" ... who is this??? a possible draftee???

Thanks for the report BLX! How did concs and griffo look?

Didn't know about Chaplin being under an injury cloud so I didn't take much notice of him which is to say, he must of been fine cause no-one looked to be in any kind os discomfort.

Concs and Griffiths looked fine too.

They whole ground just looked "composed"...

One light moment I will mention. There was little cheer when the boys first ran out. It was a little overcast at that point but then the clouds parted and the field lit up with sunshine... I swear i heard a heavenly choir! :hihi

I think this is worth saying.

Every year I have watched football from the Tiges that was downright embarrassing. Pick your games - in the last ten years, hell you could go twenty if you are old enough, there have been many to choose from.

This year has been different (mostly, I was at the Hobart game). Don't care if we get well and truly stuffed tomorrow, I won't be microwaving my membership.

They are playing better. They are administered better and it even looks like they are being coached better. Its been a good home and away season.

PS. You can tell I'm a lifetime tiger supporter - this post is all about preparing for the worst ;D

One light moment I will mention. There was little cheer when the boys first ran out. It was a little overcast at that point but then the clouds parted and the field lit up with sunshine... I swear i heard a heavenly choir!

What a great post! You've just calmed my anxiety somewhat. With this sort of help on hand, we might just win.
Have just had the feeling, ever since the AFL approved tanking for finals positioning, that we are like sitting ducks. Would have loved to rest Jack for Bean, Rance or Chaplin for Astbury, and Maric for Hampson last week, but realised we just couldn't risk a final in Adelaide. But it gave Roos chance to belt us up if possible then study us further to undo this week. Hope Griff and Conca fit!
But clouds are supposed to part tomorrow and the sun shine too. It's a sign!!!

blx said:
One light moment I will mention. There was little cheer when the boys first ran out. It was a little overcast at that point but then the clouds parted and the field lit up with sunshine... I swear i heard a heavenly choir! :hihi

Aaah, Liam.

He does indeed work in mysterious ways!

blx said:

No surprise there. It would be hard to ignore the request of Capt Blood and Tommy knocking on your door. Angels or not.

The march to the Premiership

Elim final v North
Semi v Sydney (ANZ) Saturday night
Prelim v WCE (Domain WA)
Grand final v Freo, Hawks Adelaide.

Fremantle
West Coast
Hawks
Sydney
Richmond
Western Bulldogs
Adelaide
North

:gotigers

DirtyDogTiger said:

Elim final v North
Semi v Sydney (ANZ) Saturday night
Prelim v WCE
Grand final v Freo, Adel, Syd, Bulldogs.

Fremantle
West Coast
Hawks
Sydney
Richmond
Western Bulldogs
Adelaide
North

Grand Final can't be against Sydney but could be Hawthorn.

We just need to focus on beating norf first, respectfully. We lose tomorrow, there's nothing!

tiger_25 said:
Anyone going to training today? Very interested to hear how Griffiths and Conca look and the body language of Lennon AMF Lloyd.
Was at training this morning and sitting right in front of griff. Williams was kicking to griff and astbury. Griff moved very well and great contested match day simulation. Had the glove on and smacked a defensive punch about 15 metres and kept going like he just smacked a balloon. He looks match fit and freshened up. Kluncked a few and looked good. Conca looked ready sprinting at top speed and no signs of hestitating to move at speed.

Elim final v North (MCG) Sunday
Semi final v Sydney (ANZ) Saturday night
Prelim final v WCE (Domain WA)
Grand final v Freo, Hawks Adelaide. (MCG)

Fremantle
West Coast
Hawks
Sydney
Richmond
Western Bulldogs
Adelaide
North