The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

It's a totally different feeling this year. Reckon there's a very powerful sense of steely resolve in the group tonight. We truly deserve the win.

Ps. Love how the Kangas came out and started talking premierships and looking back at last year's prelim while we've refused to talk about anything but this week's match. Kangas are way too relaxed and over-confident. We'll jump them early.

I'd LOVE a 100 point smashing of this crap, over-self-hyped bunch of wankers, but will take any 'ol win.

Go in hard. Smash them. We owe them a good whipping.

Quickdraw said:
I'd LOVE a 100 point smashing of this crap, over-self-hyped bunch of wankers, but will take any 'ol win.

Not sure about the over-self-hyped. I reckon they just go about their business quietly. They also have a far better record than us in the modern-ish era. Time for us to change that.

Suffering from what could be called nervous exhilaration right now. Nervous that we might lose and exhilarated to be playing in our third final in a row. Can't be at the game but will be glued to Fox this arvo.

Win, and all will be roses, milk and honey. Lose, and not only will this site go into meltdown, but tears will flow all over the country, from 70,000 odd members and the supporters.

Nah, we will win.................I hope!!!

Miserable old pessimist in me says I'm getting all pumped n antsy for nothing again. Would love it if we jumped the Roos hard right from the first bounce n simply hammered them into the ground, so I could just sit back, relax n enjoy my afternoons footy.
Watched the second half of the Frockers v Sydaknee game n pretty much all of the Doggies v Crowbaits game, damned if that Doggies Crows game didn't have me bouncing n cheering both sides. What a ripping game of all out footy. Both games were enjoyable, one for it's physical intensity n pressure, the other for it's simple purity of old fashioned attacking footy. Strangely enough for all the experts n coaches crapping on about defensive structures n control n pressure etc etc. There was a winner n loser at each of these games, but as a neutral observer n footy fan I can guarantee you the Doggies Crows match was way more entertaining.

Fathers day has just gone, instead of my usual special sippin flavours it's a ticket to the game as this years pressie. Hoping like crazy I'm not sittin in a corner crying in my beer tonight, again.

I've said it before, but our players and coach are exuding an air of quiet confidence, but the other camp seem to be very nervous and defensive. They have a lot more pressure on them after making the prelim last year and having everyone pump their tires up this year.