The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

After that game a mate of mine said one thing Hawks don't have is a fan base like Richmond. He was really impressed by the noise.

sausage_meat69 said:
After that game a mate of mine said one thing Hawks don't have is a fan base like Richmond. He was really impressed by the noise.
Compared to the Hawks crowd whom head home on the tram after a grand final win, with an atmosphere no different to if they had just won a roster match.

:sleeping

Panthera Tigris said:
Any of you guys at the win against Hawthorn this year? Watched it from the lounge room on TV. But a couple of the pivotal moments in that game seemed really get the Tiges crowd up and about and made the hairs stand up on the neck. The Lambert intercept goal in the 3rd. The Deledio and the Lloyd goals in the last qtr. Sounded pretty intense and loud, even though we were the 'away' side.
I remember the Lambert one being huge. It was the moment the crowd went from 'Can't believe we're doing this' to 'WE'RE DOING THIS!'

Just clearing some space on the PVR and came accross the Freo game at Subi . We bring the intesity and precision of the first quarter and we will go ok on Sunday

spook said:
I remember the Lambert one being huge. It was the moment the crowd went from 'Can't believe we're doing this' to 'WE'RE DOING THIS!'
The funny thing with that one. Being our away game, Hawthorn members had the Punt Rd end. Hearing the intense roar, while seeing the Hawthorn crowd down that end of the ground sitting there dead still and motionless. Priceless! ;D

From the camera angle, you could see no movement from the crowd, just this almighty roar you couldn't see where it was coming from.

The freo first quarter onslaught was an obvious high point. The bewildered look on all those purple faces was priceless. They couldn't believe what was going on. At least Hawks are somewhat used to being beaten by us.

Born_a_Tiger78 said:
Say Sydney win tomorrow, would the club make arrangements to stay and train in Perth the semi and prelim?

If sydney win tomorrow then Tgey would fly back to sydney to get ready for their home preliminary final.
Unless I'm missing something.

Born_a_Tiger78 said:
Say Sydney win tomorrow, would the club make arrangements to stay and train in Perth the semi and prelim?

Oh now I get it

If we beat North
And if Sydney beat freo
And Then if we defeat freo in Perth
SHOULD we just stay in Perth for the week, knowing we play WCE over there.

Good question!

DirtyDogTiger said:
Oh now I get it

If we beat North
And if Sydney beat freo

Good question!
No brainer for me. Of course you would.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Oh now I get it

If we beat North
And if Sydney beat freo

Good question!

No. Get the red eye home. Normal week at training, then go again.

Todays match at subi will be a slog weather is bad now and only getting worse . On the bright side have packed the tees and shorts for the trip east :hihi

Anyone going to training today? Very interested to hear how Griffiths and Conca look and the body language of Lennon AMF Lloyd.