Team to meet the Saints. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team to meet the Saints.

Interesting changes, Post and Morton need to perform for another week
Hopefully Griffiths is ok, could be a late change?

If we are playing safe with Foley, we ought to be likewise with Griffiths; I'll hope he's either pulled up ok or subject to a late fitness test

Glad to see the vote of confidence in everyone after last week

RICHMOND v ST KILDA
Richmond
B: Will Thursfield, Luke McGuane, Jake King
HB: Chris Newman, Brett Deledio, Shane Edwards
C: Richard Tambling, Ben Cousins, Jeromey Webberley
HF: Matt White, Jack Riewoldt, Ben Nason
F: Robin Nahas, Ben Griffiths, David Astbury
Foll: Angus Graham, Trent Cotchin, Dustin Martin
I/C: Mitch Farmer, Andrew Collins, Troy Simmonds, Shane Tuck
Emg: Mitch Morton, Alex Rance, Tyrone Vickery

Wow this is Richmond's entire injury list:

Richmond Injury List Nathan Foley (leg) - test
Matt Dea (foot) - indefinite

Since there was alot of bagging of our conditioning staff for so many tissue injuries in the past, can we now commend them for the lack of such?

GoodOne said:
Since there was alot of bagging of our conditioning staff for so many tissue injuries in the past, can we now commend them for the lack of such?

Don't be silly. They've just had a run of luck, that's all.

Next week will interesting: Connors, Foley, Jackson, Gourdis?, Morton, Post?

Could be a lot of changes.

Barnzy said:

Connors, Foley and Jackson would have to be lock ins. Creates some pressure on positions which is great.

GoodOne said:
Wow this is Richmond's entire injury list:

Richmond Injury List Nathan Foley (leg) - test
Matt Dea (foot) - indefinite

and Kel Moore

Barnzy said:

You would think the 1st 3 of those would come straight in, a selction headache in itself; if Morton and Post were to be amongst the goals again for the Burgers ...... it's great to see real competition for places, finally

Herr_Tiger said:
it's great to see real competition for places, finally

Apparently though, because we're 1-9, it's not possible for us to have enough depth for there to be competition for places.

Not happy King is still there.

Also Saints must be mad. Armitage in emergencies.....the kid is our version of Martin IMO. Have a good look at his stats

ROLLS ROYCE said:
Now u mention it Goody, King v the Milne.......I would pay to watch that duel ;D ;D

So would I but I'd prefer Farmer to line up on him. We recruited Farmer for this type of job.

milne will have 5 on the board before half time, moore wouldve been a better match up