Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH

BIGNIGE said:
Sir .... :troll

Impressed with webberly tonight, has been good by foot and when the pressure has been on he has kickede smart to the boundry for a slap over ..... very smart

Ok - I give in.

Is that a stab at me?

"A troll"

Vickery has had a Barry Crocker.

Someone needs to extract the oestrogen from him in & pump him full of testosterone.

Timid, timid effort.

CK said:
Vickery has had a Barry Crocker.

Someone needs to extract the Oestrogen from him in & pump him full of Testosterone.

Timid, timid effort.

Moves ok but certainly needs to grow a pair over the summer.

Sir said:
What does Nason offer???????

Slow, small, short kick!!!!!!!

FFS

Disagree with this statement.

Nason is pretty good by both feet, spreads covers a sh!tload of ground so possesses a work rate many senior counterparts dont have and has a real go and gets contest footy when required, he lacks size yes, but he has great endurance, pace, goes in hard but has smarts and footskills.

Thats the difference between a Nason and a White, White is fast and bit bigger than Nason, and covers ground, but has no composure, no skill and no smarts..

I will take Nason every time thanks.

The kid along with Dusty and the future promise of Astbury and Griffiths are the major highlights of the year for me so far.

Biggest dissapointments so far is the stagnation of Vickery and Post, both struggling this year, hopefully its only 2nd year blues and Wilbur will click into gear and grab that CHB spot. Vickery seriously needs some more vigour and some intent in his play.

Jack 6 goals great effort ...... shame he didnt kick that vital 1st one or the second opportunity he tried to pass off and turned over.

jackfrost said:
Super last Q of good old fashioned Footy by the Dee's and Port .............Dee's win it by a point in a thriller !!!

oh, I was just about to sit down and watch that game.

I'd like to see Gourdis come off the rookie list and be given a go at CHB in the second half of the season. Tambling could also be tried off half back when he gets over the injury. Connors will obviously be given another go after his suspension. Really have to try something different. Delidio needs to go back into the middle and Newman has to be tried on a wing.