Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH

Has Farmer done ANYTHING so far this season other than turnover the ball?

His bumbling, fumbling attempt on the wing was pathetic.

One other thing, if King has warranted selection with his performances when playing up forward for Coburg, why oh why do we then play him in the backline in the seniors?

Cousins a shadow of his former self. Is kidding if he thinks he can play on next year.

Forget Ch 10 delay, just listen to the radio or follow the thread. No way we'll win tonight.

At this rate after 2 prime coverage games Rnd 1 and this one i doubt we'll be lucky to see the Tigers on free to air TV ever again heh heh heh.

craig said:
At this rate after 2 prime coverage games Rnd 1 and this one i doubt we'll be lucky to see the Tigers on free to air TV ever again heh heh heh.
Even Ch 31 have said NO.

craig said:

From now on, Richmond games will not be broadcast by television or radio.

Results will be delivered by telegraph the following day.

We have been terrible tonight. Really really bad the hunger for the contest hasn't been there. We have altered our game plan tonight and are too concerned about the opposition tactics. The run and carry and breaking lines is not there and out tackling has been horrendus they are breaking through them like we are sissies. Lets just play our bloody natural game and have a crack. Tuck been good that's about it. Cousins been shocking likewise rance farmer and many many others. Fire up you Ba.....ds

We haven't really learnt anything new though. The duds are still the duds and the young 'uns who we need to be showing something, are showing something.

I doubt Hardprick is under any illusions as to who needs to be turned over at the end of the year.

JR, Cotch and Lids are sensational.

%$^@^#&##$ i hate Wallet and Miller and Beck and every *smile* dimwitted ass clown that has been involved with the RFC Football department in past 10 years for what theyve done to this club.

Hardwick, Leppitsch and Lade gotta lot a work ahead of em.

craig said:
Game is well and truly shot to sh!t.

19 min mark 3/4

91 to 43 Essendons way

Oh tigers

No im not joking the Tigers are getting shat all over in the 3rd.

Cool............... I love having something to look forward to watching !!!.....would this classify me a masochist ?

craig said:
%$^@^#&##$ i hate Wallet and Miller and Beck and every *smile*ing dimwitted ass clown that has been involved with the RFC Football department in past 10 years for what theyve done to this club.

Hardwick, Leppitsch and Lade gotta lot a work ahead of em.

More than a lot. Can't wait for pre-season already.

When a team is fielding players like King and Farner then you know they must be going bad , those two wouldnt even get a game at my old football club......................

Freezer said:
We haven't really learnt anything new though. The duds are still the duds and the young 'uns who we need to be showing something, are showing something.

I doubt Hardprick is under any illusions as to who needs to be turned over at the end of the year.

JR, Cotch and Lids are sensational.

Who is not a DUD?

Seriously - it would be a struggle to name 8 players who would make a top eight side.

Newman is not one of them!

luckysonny2015 said:
When a team is fielding players like King and Farner then you know they must be going bad , those two wouldnt even get a game at my old football club......................

you could throw a couple of more midgets into the group.