Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH

MMmm

Said it a million times.

White, King, Moore, McGuane, Polo, Polak, Simmonds, McMuffin, Hislop, Thomson, all need to go for this club to go anywhere at all they are all deficient footballers, be it no composure, no size, no smarts, no skill, some even lack in all categories ffs.

Rance well who knows whats going on there.

Serious consideratuion needs to be given to trading Tambling and Jackson and Cuz will retire i reckon.

jackfrost said:
Theres a channel "31" ????

Im scared to even ask what they show after seeing what crap the networks televise down here !!

Isn't the MLB interesting to follow in the US?

According to the commentary on www.sportal.com.au:

"An interesting stat...One of the umpires, who shall remain nameless, but who has awarded some very questionble free kicks tonight has a count of 11-1 in favour of the Bombers"

craig said:
%$^@^#&##$ i hate Wallet and Miller and Beck and every *smile*ing dimwitted ass clown that has been involved with the RFC Football department in past 10 years for what theyve done to this club.

Hardwick, Leppitsch and Lade gotta lot a work ahead of em.

Did you say "work" ??

hell, if they arent *smile* magicians of Houdini statue, thats the understatement of the year.

craig said:
MMmm

Said it a million times.

White, King, Moore, McGuane, Polo, Polak, Simmonds, McMuffin, Hislop, Thomson, all need to go for this club to go anywhere at all they are all deficient footballers, be it no composure, no size, no smarts, no skill, some even lack in all categories ffs.

Rance well who knows whats going on there.

Serious consideratuion needs to be given to trading Tambling and Jackson and Cuz will retire i reckon.

Farmer and Tuck also.

Gonna be a busy trade/draft period again.

Odduna said:

"An interesting stat...One of the umpires, who shall remain nameless, but who has awarded some very questionble free kicks tonight has a count of 11-1 in favour of the Bombers"

mmm interesting,we still aren't playing very well

Sir said:
What does Nason offer???????

Slow, small, short kick!!!!!!!

FFS

You seriously can't see big positives in Nason...?

Look further than tonight's game.

Sir .... :troll

Impressed with webberly tonight, has been good by foot and when the pressure has been on he has kickede smart to the boundry for a slap over ..... very smart

TigerForce said:
Isn't the MLB interesting to follow in the US?

Oh hell NO !!!!......Football man, thats the only sport worth following over there these days mate !!!

Baseball !!!! ....Pffft, Ill occasionally watch it come playoff time when you know your gonna get an honest contest, then again, its always gueswork as to whether your watching true athelets or 'roid'd up wanna-be's these days unfortunately.

Could we give away any more frees?

I think the players got a little confused after Dimma's press conference last week. Seesh...

Odduna said:

mb64 said:
mmm interesting,we still aren't playing very well

I agree, we have been appalling in patches.

Although we were close last week, i expected this kind of result. Last week, there was lack of players providing options, or when they did, they went too early (i.e. before the player wth the ball was reJust shows how poor the Hawks are at the moment.

It will never work with all of Thursfield, Moore and McGaune in the backline, none of them are threat of clearing the ball from the backline. Thursfield gets less possessions than a ruckman, I don't care who he is doing a job on but he has to be a player the opposition have to cover on the way out of defence. No wonder we can't clear kickouts, the opposition doesn't have to worry about three of our taller players.

2 quick goals. 41 points behind.

Still better than thrashings in 2007.

C'mon Gus....kick the *smile*ing ball for once.