Round 23 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games

TigerForce said:
Darcy firing up that his Doggies are not getting a home game final at the Dump next week. I suppose the G gives Adelaide a better chance to win.

Really? I thought the AFL was guaranteeing them a home final at the Dump only if they were to play the Crows.

SpaceAce said:
Really? I thought the AFL was guaranteeing them a home final at the Dump only if they were to play the Crows.

Because 2 finals are in Perth, I think it's MCC or AFL law that a minimum of 2 finals must be played at the G on the weekend. I could be wrong.

Exactly that's what I thought and Darcy was pretty upset. Well that might swing the game maybe to the Crows?

But on Sunday at the G?

Aren't we playing Sunday ?

Double header maybe?

Didn't the Cats get a home final years ago? Did they finish on top? I doubt it but they were top 4 if my memory is right?

Well Dogs finished 6 so in the end of the day bag luck. Soft draw !

as it stands now if we had beaten freo we would be 4th and they would be 5th but then again they may nor have rested 12 players if that was a possibility ;D

waiting said:
Exactly that's what I thought and Darcy was pretty upset. Well that might swing the game maybe to the Crows?

But on Sunday at the G?

Aren't we playing Sunday ?

Double header maybe?

Didn't the Cats get a home final years ago? Did they finish on top? I doubt it but they were top 4 if my memory is right?

Well Dogs finished 6 so in the end of the day bag luck. Soft draw !

I think it'll be:

Fri night - WC v Haw (Subi)
Sat day - WB v Adel (MCG)
Sat night - Freo v Syd (Subi)
Sun day - Rich v NM (MCG)

Good to see Boaky getting interviewed after their win tonight....so how's your season gone this year mate.... >:D

Would have thought the Swans vs GC would have been on Ch 7 but I guess with a 7.25 pm start NO.

Anyway will see how the WC go and listen to the other game.

waiting said:
Would have thought the Swans vs GC would have been on Ch 7 but I guess with a 7.25 pm start NO.

Anyway will see how the WC go and listen to the other game.

You're not missing much mate. No chance of an upset unfortunately. The Swans doing as they please. It's like a practice match.

The Suns are hopeless. They look like a suburban team.

Ridley said:
You're not missing much mate. No chance of an upset unfortunately. The Swans doing as they please. It's like a practice match.

The Suns are hopeless. They look like a suburban team.

Yep, they're well and truly cooked.

Eade has escaped scrutiny this year. Not sure he was the best choice.

Freo getting flogged is surely a momentum killer. Not sure that resting players was such a stupendous idea.

The only chance of us making the top 4 now is if Harmichael K...oops...Karmichael Hunt quickly came to play.

TigerForce said:
The only chance of us making the top 4 now is if Harmichael K...oops...Karmichael Hunt quickly came to play.
He kicked one goal after the siren to beat us.
Might need to kick about 20 after the siren to beat the Swans.
Bugger.

Tenacious said:
He kicked one goal after the siren to beat us.
Might need to kick about 20 after the siren to beat the Swans.
Bugger.

Might need to load him with coke.

Azza said:
Freo getting flogged is surely a momentum killer. Not sure that resting players was such a stupendous idea.

Didn't effect them when they rested players and were smashed by 70 points by the saints in round 23 in 2013.