Round 23 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games

Funny how once again the Bummers players look too WADA-depressed to win a game or be competitive......not.

Well done to Matty Egan for clearing that stinking *smile* air left over by the Tird.

TigerForce said:
Funny how once again the Bummers players look too WADA-depressed to win a game or be competitive......not.

Well done to Matty Egan for clearing that stinking sh!t air left over by the Tird.

They've just hit the front...

Another brave loss by the Pies, that just tops the season off beautifully. Carlton wind up wooden spooners, the Pies end up down the bottom end of the ladder, Essendon are reviled by everyone, we beat all 3 of them twice, and we're in the finals. Now we just need to win the flag to make an almost perfect season.

CarnTheTiges said:
Another brave loss by the Pies, that just tops the season off beautifully. Carlton wind up wooden spooners, the Pies end up down the bottom end of the ladder, Essendon are reviled by everyone, we beat all 3 of them twice, and we're in the finals. Now we just need to win the flag to make an almost perfect season.

Not really getting the 'almost' part carn

Chokewood equalled their club record of six losses by < 2 goals.

TigerForce said:
Brave late decision by the dumpire. Looks like the OPSM promotion really meant something....

What was that all about? Was watching on my phone and didn't hear the reasoning.

I only watched the last 10 minutes of the Colingwood Essendon match and I would have sworn that both teams were trying not to win.
Then I realised Essendon at least could not go up or down on the ladder.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Chokewood equalled their club record of six losses by < 2 goals.

What was that all about? Was watching on my phone and didn't hear the reasoning.

Players went up for the mark. Hooker gets a high hit from a teammate and dumpire calls it too high. Pies were ready to run into an open goal and win if it wasn't for this.

Was that another honourable loss for Collingwood?

Nah, there is nothing honourable in losing to Essendon. Every team should be revelling in their chance to slap the cheats. It is just poor form.