Round 23 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games

GC gave it a shot but struggling now.
Would have been a great weekend

Tommy H said:
Can someone interpret what Thompson is trying to say in the comms box?
He said nothing intelligible but he's still the best commentator on the panel
Go figure

Disappointing result with Sydney wining.
Just to rub salt in the wounds my wife is going to make we watch the movie Stepmom.

se7en said:
Disappointing result with Sydney wining.
Just to rub salt in the wounds my wife is going to make we watch the movie Stepmom.

i have just had to endure 1st wives club ... but I have got a weekend pass to Melbourne :)

Giants about to cost me first place in the footy tipping - and I thought I couldn't despise them any more!

jtigger said:
Giants about to cost me first place in the footy tipping - and I thought I couldn't despise them any more!

That crowd there would barely fill Punt Road. Their members must be enjoying their snow season still.

Just over 8900

Melb supporters at their best.

SEN having fun with Ox comment of " not bad", " it's fathers Day" and Melb supporters hate Etihad.

Anyway Happy Father's Day to all the dads. Hope you had a good day with your families and to the ones missing their dads, thinking of you dad !

waiting said:
Anyway Happy Father's Day to all the dads. Hope you had a good day with your families and to the ones missing their dads, thinking of you dad !

Same here.

CC TIGER said:
No excuses that's just pathetic from there supporter base

Twang gets more excited watching this group than better teams. Besides Hogan, who else is a standout?

CC TIGER said:
Treloar Hogan is bloody good to watch thou

Treloar staring up the scoreboard thinking "Geez....luckily the Tigers don't play at this dump next season" ;D

TigerForce said:
Treloar staring up the scoreboard thinking "Geez....luckily the Tigers don't play at this dump next season" ;D

He's had an average game today. His mind might be on bigger things...