Round 23 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games

evo said:
Hard to believe but if we hadve beaten Freo, and they lose this arvo, we would've been on top (at least until tonight).

Kills me clevo.

Same with the loss to Rabblebourne. Both should NOT happen again!!

evo said:
Hard to believe but if we hadve beaten Freo, and they lose this arvo, we would've been on top (at least until tonight).
It's still the Melbourne game that pisses me off every time I think about it.

Brisbane dumping Adcock is one of the strangest decisions of all. He's not a great player but at a club nearly totally devoid of experience, he surely wouldn't be getting in the way.

CarnTheTiges said:
It's still the Melbourne game that p!sses me off every time I think about it.

Given up a top two spit this year with poor losses early. But if you've told me at the start of the year that by round 23 we'd be in the mix for top 4 I'd've taken it any day of the week.

Harry said:
pick 1? Carlton supporters will be celebrating.

I know one in particular that has been sms'ing me all freking afternoon doing exactly that.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I know one who's going to be very unhappy when a wooden spoon arrives in the mail on his birthday. Been hanging onto it since he sent it to me in 2007...

Classic. :clap

se7en said:
Dare we dream?

they look pretty good on paper

C Dixon
S Day
J Martin
T Lynch
B Matera
M Rischitelli
Malceski
S May