Round 23 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games

Not what the Dogs needed on finals eve, chasing the wooden spooner around on a sunny spring day in Brisbane.

More media scrutiny on them = less on Richmond.

Sydney had a easy game last week
Hope they take this one easy

Ridley said:
Crows have started like we did last night. Bruise free.

They should be on. It is a slim chance granted but if the Lions beat the Dogs and the Crows win they will get a home final. A slim chance is better than no chance which is what they have if they lose.

8-

After all the bleating about North tanking and denying the poor old Crows a home final in the end destiny was in their own hands. All they had to do was win and they'd be playing in Adelaide next week. I only saw the first half but apart from Sloand and Talia not one Crows player had a crack. Weak as *smile*; wish we were playing them next week.

Suck *smile* Crows!!!

CarnTheTiges said:
I actually tipped the Cats. Adelaide's record at the Cattery is really bad, and last night's result left them with very little to play for.

That's right very little to play for; except a home final which they would have had if they had have won!!

Ridley said:
8-

After all the bleating about North tanking and denying the poor old Crows a home final in the end destiny was in their own hands. All they had to do was win and they'd be playing in Adelaide next week. I only saw the first half but apart from Sloand and Talia not one Crows player had a crack. Weak as p!ss; wish we were playing them next week.

Suck sh!t Crows!!!

Dangerfield cracked it at Cameron for beig a squib.

That was nice

pessimistic_ said:
Dangerfield cracked it at Cameron for beig a squib.

That was nice

Noticed that. Pity he didn't have the same go at his captain about 2 minutes after that.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Not what the Dogs needed on finals eve, chasing the wooden spooner around on a sunny spring day in Brisbane.

More media scrutiny on them = less on Richmond.
They looked very slow at times. Hot day in Brissie. Long flight home. Not ideal preparation. And Crameri must be doubtful being subbed out.

So far we are the only top 8 team to win this weekend. If this trend continues we will be off to Perth to take on the Fremantle Doctors next week.

TOT70 said:
So far we are the only top 8 team to win this weekend. If this trend continues we will be off to Perth to take on the Fremantle Doctors next week.

Would win too ...

Tommy H said:
Carlton are abysmally crap. And gee it is wonderful to watch.

Scumton are abysmally crap. Essendope slightly less crap. Scumwood average and miss the finals.

Tigers in the finals.

Warms the cockles of my heart.

Damn, I was hoping the Suns were going to be the upset of the round, seems the Lions were.

Ridley said:
8-

After all the bleating about North tanking and denying the poor old Crows a home final in the end destiny was in their own hands. All they had to do was win and they'd be playing in Adelaide next week. I only saw the first half but apart from Sloand and Talia not one Crows player had a crack. Weak as p!ss; wish we were playing them next week.

Suck sh!t Crows!!!

I heard a snippet from the sports program on 5AA Adelaide radio and they were bitching and hyperventilating about how Norf's tanking had affected the Crows. They even went to the point of accusing the AFL of trying to orchestrate 2 finals in Melbourne. Pity their pathetic team didn't rise to the challenge!

Darcy firing up that his Doggies are not getting a home game final at the Dump next week. I suppose the G gives Adelaide a better chance to win.

TigerForce said:
Darcy firing up that his Doggies are not getting a home game final at the Dump next week. I suppose the G gives Adelaide a better chance to win.

Dogs are average at best. Soft draw. Straight sets. :wavey Bye bye.