Round 23 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games

Dogs doing the multi-tasking by regularly checking the scoreboard.

If Crows behind, they can tank and relax for home final, but if Crows are winning, they go up a gear to make sure they win.

Half time Dogs 8 Pts in front

Cats 11 Pts 3/4 time. Bloody Betts 3 sausage rolls that quarter.

To those that don't have access. Sorry for the many posts!

Cats were always gonna win this one. All the oldies on fire. Sounds like a wild party at the Cattery with the crowd right into it.

Dogs can relax now.

Worth a punt on the lions in this last qtr.
Surely Bulldogs pull the plug on this game now...

TF it certainly was party time listening to that last quarter.

40 pt win to the Cats.

Highlights- waxing between the retires , Johnson, Kelly and Stokes.

Trying to get Kelly a goal

Johnson mark in the square and asking supporters to stand up

Johnson 50 out kicking a torp on his left foot AND just landing on the line

Dangerfield last mark to kick a goal and the Cats supporters cheering for him to kick a goal and misses.

I think Johnson should leave his legacy as a Cat BUT if he were to consider playing on, even though he kicked 2.5 I wouldn't say no to a spot on our list. Maybe.

Now onto the Dogs vs Lions game

I actually tipped the Cats. Adelaide's record at the Cattery is really bad, and last night's result left them with very little to play for.

All hope on the Suns tonight. Would've been better if this game was at ANZ stadium.

You never know TF

The way some final sides have played thus far who knows. Swans professional outfit. They SHOULD win to shore up top 4.

Never mind.

TigerForce said:
All hope on the Suns tonight. Would've been better if this game was at ANZ stadium.
If Sydney are a bit off it could happen. So far last night has been the only one that went according to plan, although the Dogs could still get up.

Hard to believe but if we hadve beaten Freo, and they lose this arvo, we would've been on top (at least until tonight).