Round 23 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games

TigerForce said:
Players went up for the mark. Hooker gets a high hit from a teammate and dumpire calls it too high. Pies were ready to run into an open goal and win if it wasn't for this.

Thought he must've paid the mark. Shocking call in that case.

Collingwood had more than enough chances before that, though.

The only relevant thing about the other Round 23 matches were the injuries the other sides in the finals suffered.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Thought he must've paid the mark. Shocking call in that case.

Collingwood had more than enough chances before that, though.

It was a shocking decision. I reckon the umpire only paid it because Hooker stayed on the ground holding his head.

Though I was sort of hoping the Bombers got up for some strange reason. There will be a lot of heat on the Pies next year as they have got off lightly this year, no guarantee their kids are any better than other clubs.

jb03 said:
It was a shocking decision. I reckon the umpire only paid it because Hooker stayed on the ground holding his head.

Though I was sort of hoping the Bombers got up for some strange reason. There will be a lot of heat on the Pies next year as they have got off lightly this year, no guarantee their kids are any better than other clubs.

Spot on, but Bucks says so...so it must be.

Any other club would bucks still be in a job after going backwards.

tigers80 said:
Spot on, but Bucks says so...so it must be.

Any other club would bucks still be in a job after going backwards.

Their coteries are losing faith in Buckley. As a result, they are starting to turn on purple head as well.

Next season might turn into a year of discontent of Richmondesque proportions for the Pies.

TOT70 said:
Their coteries are losing faith in Buckley. As a result, they are starting to turn on purple head as well.

Next season might turn into a year of discontent of Richmondesque proportions for the Pies.

Not surprising as they probably pump a lot of money into Colonwood, not getting their return.
With all the resources re : $$$$$ at his disposal he isn't making a fist of it is he.

TOT70 said:

The Collingwood cheer squad area behind the goals is half empty when they score, they are showing their disapproval by not going. I'm not sure how long Eddy can hide that away.
If the fans don't like the coach that's the only way to have any influence
42,270 for Dons, Pies,
(and 8974 for Dees v GWS, my Greek mate had more at his wedding)