Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games

pokey said:
Shoulda, coulda, woulda, didn't.

I hope the boys are made to watch this game.

Last week will hurt like hell for a long time.

Agree on that. They should be strapped to chairs with their eyeballs clamped open clockwork orange-style

Onya bikes Swans. I might be the only one here but I'm happy they're out.

rosy23 said:
Onya bikes Swans. I might be the only one here but I'm happy they're out.

For the sake of West Coast to kill off the Cockyroos next week, so am I.

I'll be barracking for the two Perth teams now. The further away the Premier is, the better. Can't wait till the AFL expands into Singapore and Hong Kong.

powerful and brave 12 said:
How brave are north making a prelim final from 8th , FFS spare me

Prelims two years in a row. Something we can only dream of.

mrposhman said:
31k is a disgrace of an attendance in a final.

Its embarrassing for the AFL but rest assured they will continue to engineer success for Sydney, it's an important part of their business plan.

TOT70 said:
I'll be barracking for the two Perth teams now. The further away the Premier is, the better. Can't wait till the AFL expands into Singapore and Hong Kong.

;D wescoas will crush north. Freo v hawthorn who knows

DirtyDogTiger said:
But the good thing is that the mental side can be strengthened

Ya think? Haven't shown any indication over the past 3 years that they have any idea how to rectify it.

Recruiting another softo like Yarran isn't gonna add any steel to the team either.

TigerForce said:
Get ready for the WESTERN AUSTRALIAN grand final at the MELBOURNE cricket ground.

Hawks will smash Freo next week. Freo are *smile*.