Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games

rosy23 said:
Haha who gets the karma? North have been far more successful than us since our last premiership. Maybe the karma is us paying the price for the hubris when it comes to that minnow club with no supporters and no finances. We'd be over the moon if we made it to the penultimate week like they did.
Karma is all the loud mouth smart us North supporters who flooded talkback bagging the *smile* out of our club and that umpiring decisions have no bearing on the outcome of the game, yes I think it's karma they got the raw end of the stick with the umps an now they come out blaiming the umps when like us they were simply flogged on the day.

Fantastic seeing North lose can't stand that club , great seeing that free kick for the trip not given , :spin, then paid the other way for holding the ball.

WesternTiger said:
Except getting into the eight depends on everything that happens pre the finals. Think your logic just doesnt add up.
What got beaten in an Elimination Final. To suggest we weren't the worst or second worst team in the 8 is more sugar coating and avoidance of facts. Quoting wins in season against Hawthorn etc is pointless. Not sure why so many have trouble accepting where we are in the scheme of things.

It takes 22 games to finish the season. I'd say that's a fair reflection of where we placed this yet, as did all the other clubs.

Finals are finals and we're crap at them, no dying that, but you can't have 1 sudden death match as the measure of an entire season. Defies reason.

tiges said:
Fantastic seeing North lose can't stand that club , great seeing that free kick for the trip not given , :spin, then paid the other way for holding the ball.

Exactly! So good to see them go down, I detest them and their absurd sh!tboner mantra.

jb03 said:
What got beaten in an Elimination Final. To suggest we weren't the worst or second worst team in the 8 is more sugar coating and avoidance of facts. Quoting wins in season against Hawthorn etc is pointless. Not sure why so many have trouble accepting where we are in the scheme of things.

We were the worst or second worst team in the finals not the eight. It's one or the other. a team could win every game, finish on top and go out in straight sets with 100 point loses. They are potentially the worst finals team but certainly not the worst in the eight.

WesternTiger said:
We were the worst or second worst team in the finals not the eight. It's one or the other. a team could win every game, finish on top and go out in straight sets with 100 point loses. They are potentially the worst finals team but certainly not the worst in the eight.

THey wouldn't be the worst in the eight as two will already have been knocked out in the Elimination Finals. But under your scenario, they are clearly not in the best four teams as they are not their preliminary final day.

Image PRE if Dimma had us finishing on top and then we went out in straight sets with 100 point losses.

feisty tige said:
He would be great as senior coach, but we have that spot filled. :-\
Is looking for senior roles now. Love to have him back at the club in some capacity. Just comes across as so professional.