Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games

Disco said:
Yep, so so disappointing. What could have been.

The trudge back to the CBD last week was the most furious I've ever been after a game. Even more than all the 10-20 goal floggings I've sat through, or the Carlton loss in 2013 elimination. Thought I was over it. But watching a mediocre North play and likely to beat an undermanned Swans U12 side has brought it all back. No way should the Tiges have lost that. Choke, choke, choke!!!

With that in mind, the fact I *smile* HATE Hawthorn, the WA sides are a bit meh. Think I've pretty much signed off for the season. No good for my mental sanity watching anymore.

What a *smile* stadium for AFL. I'm glad we won't see this one again.

C'mon Swans.

jb03 said:
We would have beaten Sydney but i think we have to accept that North are better than us

No way! We were defeated by our own mental demons.

Panthera Tigris said:
The trudge back to the CBD last week was the most furious I've ever been after a game. Even more than all the 10-20 goal floggings I've sat through, or the Carlton loss in 2013 elimination. Thought I was over it. But watching a mediocre North play and likely to beat an undermanned Swans U12 side has brought it all back. No way should the Tiges have lost that. Choke, choke, choke!!!

With that in mind, the fact I *smile*ing HATE Hawthorn, the WA sides are a bit meh. Think I've pretty much signed off for the season. No good for my mental sanity watching anymore.

Get ready for the WESTERN AUSTRALIAN grand final at the MELBOURNE cricket ground.

SpaceAce said:
No way! We were defeated by our own mental demons.
I know it is hard to accept but we were outplayed and out coached. Blaming mental demons is a cop-out.

jb03 said:
I know it is hard to accept but we were outplayed and out coached. Blaming mental demons is a cop-out.
I'd agree, out played and out coached. But what stings most is, outplayed and out coached by a less talented side with far less potential. As I say. Choke of monumental proportions! Remember, we beat a near full strength Swans side at the SCG. North are arm wrestling with a Sydney U12s side.

TigerForce said:
Has Booodes retired yet?
They just showed some footage of him on the ground on his back lashing out with a "donkey kick" at Scott Thompson.

Commentators quickly claiming there's nothing in it.

North's Dad's Army won't be around for too much longer after this season ends. Sydney look cooked and will definitely be cooked if Franklin can't come back and contribute over the next couple of years.

tigertim said:
They just showed some footage of him on the ground on his back lashing out with a "donkey kick" at Scott Thompson.

Saw that. Darcy would be claiming 4 weeks if it was Ty lashing out.

tigertim said:

Immunity.

North are home.

Keep thinking it should have been us. Really pisses me off

jb03 said:

It's the truth. That's not to say it let's us off the hook, it doesn't even begin to.