Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games

year of the tiger said:
Nah - cant stand North - whinging coach - whinging players who stage for frees - niggle behind play - sorry but I was going for the Swans

West coast should cook them next week. Then everyone will be on there backs 2 plem's in row and out.
Too old

Would go down as the shittest finals serie I've ever seen. And that's not because we out like a bag on *smile*

One of the worst and most over umpired match that I have seen in a long time! I can't stand North, so I was barracking for Sydney.

Go the WA teams next week!! :clap :clap

Looks like the G gets an extra week for GF preparation.

Might as well organise a free BBQ for Vic team supporters there next week.

Ridley said:
Ya think? Haven't shown any indication over the past 3 years that they have any idea how to rectify it.

Recruiting another softo like Yarran isn't gonna add any steel to the team either.
Amen brother

year of the tiger said:
Nah - cant stand North - whinging coach - whinging players who stage for frees - niggle behind play - sorry but I was going for the Swans

Needless to say I will be barracking hard for West Coast next week!

What is it with certain players and donkey kicks. Anyway we have learnt that a donkey kick will incur a fine. Let's go donkey kicking.

B1 and B2 said:
Well done North.

Richmond will never learn.

It's shattering now.

Why Richmond?

B2

Back to back top 4 finishes, brilliant stuff by Scott and the players, we could learn something from the Roos.

Look on the bright side guys, Richmond losing last week just cost the AFL millions of dollars because wewweren't there and a silly 31 thousand instead of a full for tigers playing. I hope they enjoy how much that missed holding the decision coming back to haunt them.

se7en said:
Brad Scott doing well.
Like him or not, the guy can coach

Has a group of great players and rejects from other clubs adhering to exactly what he expects.

I think the Roos are a much fitter and harder running side than us.

se7en said:
Brad Scott doing well.
Like him or not, the guy can coach

Come on man, he out coached a bloke that goes to water as soon he hears the word, September and tonight he beat a side that was missing franklin, jack, Reid, Parker & Foschini

zippadeee said:
Come on man, he out coached a bloke that goes to water as soon he hears the word, September and tonight he beat a side that was missing franklin, jack, Reid, Parker & Foschini

Poor little Silvio was desperately missed tonight. :hihi

TigerForce said:

Some first rate talls yet nothing flashy in the midfield, just quality blue collar players who can win the contested ball. It just goes to show that in finals football looking pretty rarely becomes a factor, just more reason to throw the kitchen sink at Treloar.

bullus_hit said:
Some first rate talls yet nothing flashy in the midfield, just quality blue collar players who can win the contested ball. It just goes to show that in finals football looking pretty rarely becomes a factor, just more reason to throw the kitchen sink at Treloar.

He's not quality, but do you think Matt Thomas is worth investing in?