Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games

Lot of coathangers. Commentators seem like they're struggling to stay interested

Exactly TF.
Swans no forwards , no marks inside F50 .
Still within a whisker of North. Hanneberry and Kennedy quiet.

Makes me sick what could have.
Watching it my North cousin feeling quite confident.

God at this game friend invited me...no atmosphere . would have been packed if we had beaten the roos and we would have won against sydney. Empty feeling :mad:

Panthera Tigris said:
Absolutely. Reckon we would have taken a huge traveling support up there. Probably would have made it near on a 50/50 crowd. As it is, North, with bugger all supporters look to have made it perhaps 30/70.

Really feel sick watching this. Like others have said. It was there for the taking. Both teams looking relatively mediocre. Swans in particular. Can't stress enough how big a missed opportunity that choke is.

Very midiocre side in North, make the 8 after a run of wins over rubbish opposition and now find themselves in 2nd week of finals playing Sydney U12s side. No wonder they look smug. Can't believe their luck.
Yep, so so disappointing. What could have been.

North very lucky to be there. Tigers really shot themselves in the foot this time. Should have beaten North. That contrived extra weeks break, that dodgy free, some poor decisions from Hardwick at selection and with the sub.

The universe owes us another one.

arlobill said:
unfathomable how we stuffed up so badly...that should be us out there...bloody pathetic

Richmond. Since 1982, never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

evo said:
Sydney so vulnerable. We wouldve beaten them. :(

We would have wiped the floor with them. Monkey gone. We were playing for a prelim last week. I feel sick all over again

jb03 said:
We would have beaten Sydney but i think we have to accept that North are better than us

I'm not so sure we would have. Most thought we'd beat North too. Our record suggests we are mentally weak in finals unfortunately.

jb03 said:
We would have beaten Sydney but i think we have to accept that North are better than us

We've had this conversation. Don't agree, we beat ourselves

rosy23 said:
I'm not so sure we would have. Most thought we'd beat North too. Our record suggests we are mentally weak in finals unfortunately.

It's true, but if we'd won last week the pressure would be off

tigersnake said:
It's true, but if we'd won last week the pressure would be off

Too many ifs and buts and blaming others for my liking. We brought this situation on ourselves. Simple fact is we let ourselves down so we can't possibly know what we would have done had we won.