Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

wayne said:
Quick, super creative player a late withdrawal.... hmmmm I know, let's replace him with Petterd, no-one will probably even notice...

Yes, odd. In fact, two quick creative players out. Two slow players in. Game already lost.

Mcbeans said:
an absolute dud I cant believe how nobody see's this. His kicking lets him down big time

The supporters see it but the coach and the rest of the nuffies on that selection committee dont. ::)

Keep playing spuds like this guy instead of trying some of you younger talent.

Slowly digging his own grave is Hardwick.

Tigers of Old said:
Looked to struggle with the pace of the game today, yet he plays ahead of Newman.

He doesn't really, as pettard wasn't playing last week and Newman was, although I agree he looked lost at timers today.
He insurance player only. I was surprised to see him played fwd for much of the game. bring in knights if we need a goal kicker

Such a poor footballer.

And always been an even worse kick.

Part of the lack of class in the sole area we lost the game - The forward line

How did i know he would come in instead of Knights, Lennon even mcdonough
We always revert to the safety net
Bulldogs play all there kids and smash us with bold running game plan
Will we ever learn ?

pettard and morris selected in front of lennon
and madonna are driving me insane the lack
of vision at this club is unbelievable.

I don't usually bag our players but this guy is putrid.
Worse kick of a football I think I have seen.

He reminds me of McGuane. Works his guts out, gives everything, passionate. Poor footballer. He's burned Martin so many times that I'm surprised Dusty still goes to him. As soon as I saw the change I knew we were in trouble. Unfortunately he's contracted so we can't just let him go, should never have been elevated from the rookie list. We should only play Petterd when the alternative is that we can't field a full team due to injury, even then I'd make him the sub. He's not the entire problem, but he is very indicative of it.

Terrible yesterday. A few who played in the seconds yesterday have pasted him. Just need the coaches to see that.

WesternTiger said:
Terrible yesterday. A few who played in the seconds yesterday have pasted him. Just need the coaches to see that.
For some unfathomable reason nearly everyone else in the game, us, opposition supporters, neutral commentators can see that he's a very limited footballer with very little upside, except for our selection committee.

Lennon playing in his position would be so much more beneficial, both for the present and the future. Badly need some class in our forward line.

Think his been better then I thought he would be for us an don't mind him on the list this year as a depth utility, courage can't be questioned, however would much rather see class added to the 22 with the likes of Knights , Lennon or Mcdoungh playin his forward role