Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Tigers of Old said:
Odds on to come into the team. Think he might replace Newie.

I think he's a chance along with lambert Knights Mcdonough and lennon.
Arnott will give the tree a real shake at some point, and Cory ELlis will lodge himself permenently in the team in a few months.
It's so good to have real midfield options.

Too many wasted opportunities in attack. His games with us have been to much on the under-performance side.

Pleeeeeeaaaseeeee! Would this bloke get a game at almost any other club in the competition?
List clogger of the highest degree.

Knights can't get a game because his defensive side needs work, Petterd's offensive AND defensive side are non-existant.

his shot for goal in the first qtr did not look like going in at any point. I really like his endeavour but I must admit I was immediately deflated when he marked the ball. It was never going to be a goal.

tiger76 said:
his shot for goal in the first qtr did not look like going in at any point. I really like his endeavour but I must admit I was immediately deflated when he marked the ball. It was never going to be a goal.

And before that took a mark inside the forward 50. His job should be go back and kick the goal, but passed the ball and it was turned over.

MB78 said:
And before that took a mark inside the forward 50. His job should be go back and kick the goal, but passed the ball and it was turned over.

To be fair it was a tough shot and Jack was free. A good low kick and Jack marks out on a small angle about 25 out. Instead Petterd kicks this floaty kick and it gets turned over.

IMO Petterd did the right thing in that instance but it was very poorly executed.

SCOOP said:
Can't stand him ahead of Lennon. Just infuriates me.
Agreed. An opportunity to introduce young talent against another youthful team and we play it safe. Selection committee lacks courage and vision….

Quick, super creative player a late withdrawal.... hmmmm I know, let's replace him with Petterd, no-one will probably even notice...