Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Sad to see injury cruel him, but as Tigersnake suggested earlier, he is a bit like the scaffolding that supported the main building while in construction. Did his bit, played some good footy for a couple of years for us, and filled in a hole until someone better took his place. Perhaps he could have held a spot on the list for another year, but he would have been purely depth.

Best of luck to him post footy.

Thanks for your contribution to the rise of this team, Ricky. Regret that injury curtailed your time and hope you can make a full, pain-free recovery. You gave it your best shot when on the field as a versatile player.

He'll always been known for the player who got kicked out of a cricket match for his beer snake.

se7en said:
He'll always been known for the player who got kicked out of a cricket match for his beer snake.

Are they sure he made it?

Beer snakes (presuming you mean the cups all together to make a snake) are cool. Shouldn't be a kick out able offense in my opinion ;D

spook said:
Brave as they come, always went 100%. Well played, son.

Yeah he had a dip. Courageous & gave his all. Cheap stop gap. Played a role.