Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

Press are not enjoying Lyon acknowledging that they were beaten Fair and square. He's had to convince them of that very hard. Credit to him.

23.21.159 said:
THIS, THIS, THIS ... and .................. THIS !!!!

This has been bugging me forever and I simply can NOT believe that I am the only person who can't hear the questions being asked.

Happens everywhere. NFL is just as bad.

Such A great game to watch - I didn't flick channels to SBS even once.

Lyon is one of the best going around. Honest and funny.

Next time we play them at the G will be a match to see. Can't wait for the return !

Loved it how Bomber on fox said tiger supporters are even better than collingwood's , Eddie wasn't too impressed !!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Can you see the cavalry yet, Dennis? The Indians just got *smile*ing slaughtered!

Can't believe he said it. Worse than an Abbott gaffe.

unreal - the team is building and the best first half I have seen for a long long time - clinical football at its best - and then to lock down the second half proves that the port defensive game was no fluke

commentators were absolutely crap (7) but who cares when we win so well

the best thing for me is that it is a solid contribution from 22 players - the double teaming in defence was amazing and we gave away very few easy goals