Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

can't really work which coach have gave 2nd BOG to Cotchin and which one gave it to Ellis

Ice said:
can't really work which coach have gave 2nd BOG to Cotchin and which one gave it to Ellis

i reckon it is more likely one coach gave Sandi 4 votes and the other none, and prob Cotchin got 3 & 1.

No comment that Fyfe's goal of the week contender featured a blatant two handed push in the middle of Chaplin's back to get him out of the contest. Rose coloured glasses well and truly in position.

Bill James said:
No comment that Fyfe's goal of the week contender featured a blatant two handed push in the middle of Chaplin's back to get him out of the contest. Rose coloured glasses well and truly in position.
Or his poor checking when Morris marked in the first quarter 45mts out and handballed to Dusty who kicked a point. Fyfe was having a drink instead of checking for the hand off that Dusty gets regularly. Mind you the Fyfe sip of the drink was spectacular, sip of the year and was a privilege to watch.

Bill James said:

I didnt happen to be looking but listening to commentry at the time, I am sure Cometti said he leaped over 5 Tiger defenders, ball spilling to the ground, weaveeeeed his way around 4 of them, then as being pushed out of the boundary and falling backwards he got boot to ball from 60 metres, yes 60 mtres out, ball propelled backwards in a delibrate kick for goal of the year. Millimetre perfect was the cry. Didnt bother to look up at the vision at the time but Im surprised such a player would infringe another and not be mentioned. :)

Big Tiger said:
Or his poor checking when Morris marked in the first quarter 45mts out and handballed to Dusty who kicked a point. Fyfe was having a drink instead of checking for the hand off that Dusty gets regularly. Mind you the Fyfe sip of the drink was spectacular, sip of the year and was a privilege to watch.
worth at leas one vote.

Bill James said:

I did :D

Check the Chaplin thread.

*puts down trumpet* ;D