Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

Great win. minor concern that we only kicked 3 goals in the 2nd half though.

puregreen said:
We've burnt some games already this season, over the next 6 weeks we have a red hot chance to set up the run to the finals - WC (MCG), Swans (SCG), GWS (MCG), Carl (MCG), ST.K (ES) and the Freo at the G.

A win against Dees and Dogs would've had us 2nd at 8-2.

The bye has come at the perfect time following back to back 6 day breaks. Gives Ty a chance to rest the ankle, the young boys a chance to rest the bodies and Rance time to sign a new contract.

Start work at 4.30 in the morning , way to wound up to sleep its going to be a long day tomorrow .
Wouldn't want it any other way .
Go Tiges .

At what point are ch7 going to use boom mikes or something in the coaches press conferences? If you're going to telecast them we'd like to hear the questions!

RoryBaby said:
Dermot just gave 2 votes to Fyfe. Did we win or not?
did you watch his game? we've done the best against him in the last few weeks but even still he is a class above. deserved 1 vote at least, 2 may be taking the pis ;D

tigertim said:
At what point are ch7 going to use boom mikes or something in the coaches press conferences? If you're going to telecast them we'd like to hear the questions!

THIS, THIS, THIS ... and .................. THIS !!!!

This has been bugging me forever and I simply can NOT believe that I am the only person who can't hear the questions being asked.