Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

That might re-energize the push for 70,000 members I reckon. Fantastic way to go into the break. Well done lads.

Tough game plan, tough win.

If this has been where Dimma has been leading us, huge credit to the man and great credit to the boys for executing it. To beat Ross Lyon at this game is a major effort.

The game style is smarter. Not just going forward like maniacs at all cost, not chipping sideways and backwards. When we slow it down we chip forward and make ground. I like it a lot. Need to mix up the game plan, keeps the opposition guessing.

antman said:
Tough game plan, tough win.

If this has been where Dimma has been leading us, huge credit to the man and great credit to the boys for executing it. To beat Ross Lyon at this game is a major effort.

Over there too.

3121FC said:
All the criticism must have worked team has changed the way they were playing
In the first six weeks
The criticism (a.k.a. whinging/bleating/carping) had no positive effect whatsoever. Don't confuse cause and effect. The team has lifted their game, especially their intensity, and their confidence is up. Confidence goes up and all of a sudden players start hitting their targets, tackling in numbers and doing all of the little things that the coaches have been drilling in to them since pre-season started.

Wow, we play Freo again in 6 games time at the 'G. That could be interesting, we could be coming off 9-in-a-row and facing the Dockers!

yellow_and_black said:
Amazing stat.

We've won 15 of our last 19 home & away games :eek:
Yep the only teams we haven't played in a 15-5 run since we were 3-10 last year are gold coast and hawthorn

Fantastic win by the boys, good times ahead I'm thinking

mrposhman said:
Gold on Fox Footy. Eddie says we are going to give the Tiges the credit UNLIKE THE 7 COMMENTATORS WHO WERE BARRACKING FOR FREO.

Brilliant line from Eddie. Loved it.

Staggering really. Such an impressive collective effort from the players and the coaches. I am still pinching myself.
Just imagine if that sort of effort became the benchmark, the barometer for future performances ... Wow!

We've burnt some games already this season, over the next 6 weeks we have a red hot chance to set up the run to the finals - WC (MCG), Swans (SCG), GWS (MCG), Carl (MCG), ST.K (ES) and the Freo at the G.