R15 v The Blues / team changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R15 v The Blues / team changes

Barnzy said:
Wasn't named in the best of 8 players so I doubt it. Week before he only managed 13 touches.

Big mistake if he is an in. Has done nothing in any game this year.

antman said:
He did well against Yarran last time right? He's an in.

Yarran had 18 disposals, Morris had 3 handballs, zero kicks. If that's a win then by all means bring him back in.

Those calling for Thomas to be selected, isn't he a rookie so an't be selected? Personally I think he will be moved on at the end of the year and I'd prefer to give his spot to a younger guy. Thomas is not and never was the answer.

tigerlove said:
Yarran had 18 disposals, Morris had 3 handballs, zero kicks. If that's a win then by all means bring him back in.
gold

tigerlove said:
Those calling for Thomas to be selected, isn't he a rookie so an't be selected? Personally I think he will be moved on at the end of the year and I'd prefer to give his spot to a younger guy. Thomas is not and never was the answer.

Lambert upgraded preseason
Arnot upgraded for Petterd
Drummond out for the year= ?

tigerlove said:

What about Morris dozens of invisible "pressure acts" ? 8-

tigerlove said:

What's the saying "lies, damn lies and statistics"
Take no notice of them numbers. ;D

If Dimma likes the 3 talks then it's McBean for Ivan with Ty as first ruck with help from Griff.

Griff out...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/richmonds-ben-griffiths-out-for-friday-night-clash-with-carlton-20150707-gi6t9m.html

Ouch, Griff and Ivan out. Looks like it'll be McBeans turn.