R15 v The Blues / team changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R15 v The Blues / team changes

Don't have much depth any news on Foley Conca petard Ashburg if we make finals we need them back wonder how Hampster is travelling

Ok so hampson was a late withdrawal from the VFL team so if maric gets rubbed out we bring in mcbean to cover Vickery who will be in the ruck most of the day.

Fingers crossed on griffiths but if he doesn't come up we can look at Elton, or McKenzie.

I'd say Thomas is our best bet if cotchin gets a holiday. That's because he'd still win those critical clearances.

So worst case scenario

Out maric Cotch griffiths
In mcbean McKenzie Thomas.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Ok so hampson was a late withdrawal from the VFL team so if maric gets rubbed out we bring in mcbean to cover Vickery who will be in the ruck most of the day.

Fingers crossed on griffiths but if he doesn't come up we can look at Elton, or McKenzie.

I'd say Thomas is our best bet if cotchin gets a holiday. That's because he'd still win those critical clearances.

So worst case scenario

Out maric Cotch griffiths
In mcbean McKenzie Thomas.

hoping my boy gets a run this week DDT ;D

ToraToraTora said:
Our fragile little lineup will take some hits this week.
Not looking good.

Pretty pessimistic!

McBean would be handy, Ashbury covers griffo if injured and I'd love to see McDonough get a game. I would love to see concha back on the park and knights getting some continuity as extra back up.

ToraToraTora said:
Our fragile little lineup will take some hits this week.
Not looking good.
Makes life a little difficult when the big bodied mature players you would expect to be handy injury replacements are all out injured or not match fit because of long injury periods.
Conca, Petterd, Foley, Knights, Astbury, Hampson, would normally be expected to fill any injury or suspension holes.
Big gap in maturity n experience if we suddenly have to start pushing up from Dea, Elton, Beanie, Arnott, McDonough, Lloyd, to replace a Cotchin or Maric.

TigerMasochist said:
Big gap in maturity n experience if we suddenly have to start pushing up from Dea, Elton, Beanie, Arnott, McDonough, Lloyd, to replace a Cotchin or Maric.

They have to be given some experience at some stage. Better against Cartoon now than in September.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
They have to be given some experience at some stage. Better against Cartoon now than in September.
Yeah, if injuries/suspension force our hand, I'd rather it be now than in September or the lead up to it.

Cotch will cop a fine methinks. Ivvy will miss a week.

Good chance to see what TV is made of as number 1 ruck.

St Kevin said:
Cotch will cop a fine methinks. Ivvy will miss a week.

Good chance to see what TV is made of as number 1 ruck.

At the game I thought Cotch would be in trouble, watching replay didn't look as bad. Fingers crossed

Still unclear how many outs we will have this week (Cotchin? Griff? etc).
But with Carlton playing youth, a good opportunity to bring up McDonough and Lennon.
Not Thomas.

antman said:
Yeah. I think most of the people shrieking for change haven't actually watched the VFL side much.

McDoodle's the interesting one. Clearly talented, kicks goals, but clearly is on the nose for some reason. I tend to accept the selection panel's feelings on these things even though it's a FARCE.

Really? I've watched nearly every game and can say for the Richmond listed players, Lennon, McDonough, Dea and Arnot have been our most consistent....
Thomas too but he's a rookie wouldn't want him in anyway slow as a truck and doesn't chase.

Agree on McDonough not getting a fair go!