R15 v The Blues / team changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R15 v The Blues / team changes

17 said:
Still unclear how many outs we will have this week (Cotchin? Griff? etc).
But with Carlton playing youth, a good opportunity to bring up McDonough and Lennon.
Not Thomas.

We need wins & given what happened with the Saints yesty, we need to just pick the best team available

French Tiger said:
We need wins & given what happened with the Saints yesty, we need to just pick the best team available

Don't disagree with your sentiment.
Sometimes disagree with match committee.

17 said:
Don't disagree with your sentiment.
Sometimes disagree with match committee.

I think we all do, would like to see Lennon get a run sometime soon though & glad he was in the best players yesterday

With Maric suspended you would think Ty will ruck and if the weather is wet possibly they will bring a small.

Anyone know how Griff is.? Can't find anything !

If Griff is out maybe Mcbean comes in?

Should we contest the Maric 1 wk suspension? I think the player cam in to be third man and Maric was clumsy in blocking him. Don't think it deserved a week.

McBean for Maric, TV to ruck. Lids to play as a 3rd tall. That's presuming Griff misses.

waiting said:
With Maric suspended you would think Ty will ruck and if the weather is wet possibly they will bring a small.

Anyone know how Griff is.? Can't find anything !

If Griff is out maybe Mcbean comes in?

Should we contest the Maric 1 wk suspension? I think the player cam in to be third man and Maric was clumsy in blocking him. Don't think it deserved a week.
Its one week with an early plea.
He'll be risking two if unsuccessful

Take the week for Maric (could do with a week's rest anyway). McBean in and if Griffiths doesn't come up, may have to look at extra tall.

Don't think they'll play Hampson with lack of fitness given he's missed in recent weeks with a knee injury (assuming he wasn't rested yesterday with next Friday in mind).

Tigerflag2008 said:
Carltons rucks always have pantsed us. I would play hampson if fit

Maric has been pantsed most of the season and our midfield has more than coped (except against NicNat) and the limited numbers on TV suggest he's improving in the ruck. Good test for the boys, Ivvy won't be around forever.

Out Maric In Hampson (leave Ty fwd especially if Griff out)

Out Griffiths (if inj) In McBean or Lennon if wet

BrisTiger24 said:
Out: Maric, Griffiths
In: McBean, Morris

Morris to keep Yarran's dry cleaner busy again this week

Morris does not deserve a spot in the team currently.

BrisTiger24 said:
Out: Maric, Griffiths
In: McBean, Morris

Morris to keep Yarran's dry cleaner busy again this week

Morris to play :rofl :rofl :eek: :rofl

BrisTiger24 said:
Wasn't he one of the best in the VFL? If so, he's a monty to come back in.

Wasn't named in the best of 8 players so I doubt it. Week before he only managed 13 touches.

Considering that you can't fight city hall, let Maric have a week off, and if Griff's right he and TV contest the ruck, bring McBean in to play as the other tall forward and that should be it for the changes.