R10 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R10 - the other games

Mac said:
This is a bit of victim mentality on my behalf I realise, but just watching the bumber fans boo their team at the end of the game, grabbing their jumper in 'where's your pride?' anger and really getting stuck in..... the media panels revert straight to "Is this WADA fatigue? James Hired hinted to it in his presser"
Heppel says 'we deserved it'
Not one mention of 'eating their own'.
If Richmond fans dare to shake their head in disappointment after a loss, it's all "chortle chortle, it's microwave the membership time down at tigerland, guffaw guffaw!"
Loving seeing Bombers and Booze in turmoil. Let's see how loyal their fan bases are after extended times of being poor.

GO YOU TIGERS!!!!
I loved the footage of the Bomber feral hanging over the wall, screaming at the players and pointing to his membership, hanging around his neck, my own version of what he was shouting is 'This is going straight in the microwave when I get home!'

Poor Essendon and carlton.

Both teams went against the natural flow.

The game will always be about training:

Running laps, kicking straight, and lifting and pushing iron.

It's not about losing deliberately or injecting experiments

Giardiasis said:
Why are GWS and North Melbourne wearing their Indigenous Guernseys?

If it's the same reason as last year then it's because they didn't have a chance to show their home crowd the jumper last week.

Seen Daniel Rich play a fair bit this year.

Can't recall if he was always this soft or not.

Doesn't work hard enough, and always wants the easy ball.

Shadow of his 1st year form.

year of the tiger said:
except when Harvey cheated by knocking the ball out of the West Coast players hand, appealed for 50m and got it - resulted in a goal.

Dont think so, Harvey passed it to Linsay Thompson, who missed everything.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
If anyone can cheat an umpire its their little boy wonder Harvey.

I reckon he's a great player. Would have loved to have him as a Tiger.

rosy23 said:
I reckon he's a great player. Would have loved to have him as a Tiger.
Of course he is, doesn't mean ya have to like him tho. Always had the opinion, that he was a dirty little sniper in the early days. Little man syndrome if you like.

Razorgang2 said:
Of course he is, doesn't mean ya have to like him tho. Always had the opinion, that he was a dirty little sniper in the early days.

Of course you don't have to like him....but I do. :)

Assuming tomorrow goes as expected, Nrth cost me a fee Whopper