R10 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R10 - the other games

Baloo said:
Look back a few years and the you'll fund the debates here that Watts would be as good as, or better than, Nic Nat, were quite numerous.

Watts was always a pea-heart.

Not quite right. Leysy was a lone voice in support of Watts.

Geez there were some big dud's running around in todays game, and by big I mean tall

Watts was just bad, and his strength over/with the footy is non-existant
the commentators pump up every possession he gets like he can hear it and it will help him somehow, must be patronising and embarrassing if he watches games on replay
And he wasn't the only one, Pedersen, just no good, Fitzpatrick, no football awareness (even if you take out the tunnel ball) and Jesse White, so timid for such a big man another tall athlete posing as a footballer

davidrodan said:
Geez there were some big dud's running around in todays game, and by big I mean tall

Watts was just bad, and his strength over/with the footy is non-existant
the commentators pump up every possession he gets like he can hear it and it will help him somehow, must be patronising and embarrassing if he watches games on replay
And he wasn't the only one, Pedersen, just no good, Fitzpatrick, no football awareness (even if you take out the tunnel ball) and Jesse White, so timid for such a big man another tall athlete posing as a footballer

Roos gets outcoached again and raking in the money... Needs to change the old 'holding the phone to his ear without saying a word and staring out the window' pose.

All the best to Neale Daniher with this terrible disease.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Slight off topic

Bulldogs had a blistering start to the year, beat Sydney, at the SCG, and have since fallen into the bottomless pit in Sparta

Funny. A few on here were sucked in by a few early games and were going on about how the dogs had gone past us, whatever that means.
Haven't seen anyone claim that for a while tho. (they do have a decent young list, but still a few years away I reckon.)

Baloo said:
Look back a few years and the you'll fund the debates here that Watts would be as good as, or better than, Nic Nat, were quite numerous.

Watts was always a pea-heart.

Pea heart sums him up. Gutless.

We'd be top 4 certainties if we picked up Jeffy Garlett. All for pick 60 or whatever it was, still annoys me.

I said he'd be a lock to kick 30+ goals and many on here laughed at me. Wasn't the right type, off field issues, past his best, etc. 20 goals in 10 games so far + 44 tackles in a poor side.

Barnzy said:
We'd be top 4 certainties if we picked up Jeffy Garlett. All for pick 60 or whatever it was, still annoys me.

I said he'd be a lock to kick 30+ goals and many on here laughed at me. Wasn't the right type, off field issues, past his best, etc. 20 goals in 10 games so far + 44 tackles in a poor side.

Yep agree we should have given him a go I rekon would be perfect for us right now.

Barnzy said:

Yeah I'm still miffed about that. Was just what the doctor ordered.

Barnzy said:

Top 4 certainties is a stretch but yes, he would certainly have added to the side.

Barnzy said:

He's ok, but he's no Morris

Barnzy said:

No thanks.
He only does 1 thing for Melbourne:
kick goals when he gets out the back on a fast break from the forward press.
Note, they do not win the games where this happens.
He doesn't give them anything else.