R10 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R10 - the other games

Goalless in the 1st half - gee I feel for them :spin

Couldn't believe that Geelong weren't shorter favourites for this game - Essendon have been playing crap.

Dunno how Hird can coach from down there with very little communication with the box.

Essendon have Hird, Neeld and Craig running the show. Their threads would be Tamblingesque if any were at Tigerland.

Here they go with the ASADA/WADA excuse. There's always an acceptable reason with the Bummers.

waiting said:
Port vs Dogs great game happening.

Gee BT going over the top at the Cats vs Dons game.

Agree on Port / Dogs game. You've just shown the bonus point also, don't need to listen to BT.

Jake Stringer looks like a gun (seen him a few times) but had a glance where they picked him in the 2012 draft. Couldn't help seeing how Melbourne stuffed up pick 4 on Toumpas. Next 6 going out to Pick 10 were, Jake Stringer, Jack McCrae, Ollie Wines, Sam Mayes, Nick Vlastuin and Joe Daniher (obviously they couldn't pick Daniher). Thats some stuff up and thats before you see the others that look like far better players already that were picked above 10.

Inside the mind of the bombers tonight = :tumbleweed :rofl

Lowest score half time since 1968 for the efc. Hird is leading the way in setting new records at EFC. cant wait for the wada/asada excuse.

Hird's back in the box, Chappy's been subbed on for Bellchambers (Ambrose in the ruck) - why wouldn't you have a player like Chapman starting against his old side?

Tommy H said:
Bumbers are putrid...and I'm loving it :rofl
Hope Big Chief Little Paul n all his board members plus those influential diamond dons coterie members and of course fish rots Watson are all paying close attention to how well the Golden *smile* has *smile* smeared their footy club for them.

As Keating once said with extreme satisfaction of Hewson, I'm gunna do you slowly. More than happy to sit back n watch *smile* n all his cronies do this druggies club slowly.

TigerMasochist said:
Hope Big Chief Little Paul n all his board members plus those influential diamond dons coterie members and of course fish rots Watson are all paying close attention to how well the Golden *smile* has sh!t smeared their footy club for them.

As Keating once said with extreme satisfaction of Hewson, I'm gunna do you slowly. More than happy to sit back n watch *smile* n all his cronies do this druggies club slowly.

they will be well and truly cooked by the time we get to play them again later this year

It's time to jump on over to bummer blitz and really cap this night off.