R10 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R10 - the other games

jb03 said:
Dunno how Hird can coach from down there with very little communication with the box.

Essendon have Hird, Neeld and Craig running the show. Their threads would be Tamblingesque if any were at Tigerland.

Dreamteam!

just had a look at bummerblitz, which I recommend at a time like this. Disappointing that no one has blamed the loss on MKnights (as I have done above Tongue in cheek).

To summarise:

It's the Wada appeal
It's Goddard chapman cooney, name other retreads
Hird is still "Hirdy", and when someone said he was in denial in the press conference, they were tod to go barrack for another team.

Wonderful.

My opinion: James Hird is a cheating peddler who deserves every pain he suffers. *smile* him!!! Hard!

The bonus from next week's round is that even though we will probably fall to 8th at the end of this round, Geel play Port next week and won't get enough percentage for us to drop out of the 8.

YinnarTiger said:
These Gold Coast supporters have NFI. When Goodes goes near the ball nobody boos.

Is this sarcastic? ABC just showing footage of OTT booing from GC fans several times.

Did a quick score check of the two games last night n watched the last few minutes of the Esserdope v Cats game.
Never a good sign for the coaching dept when the Prez n I'm guessing CEO are standing at the players race n muttering quietly as the players get ready to come of after a season defining flogging.
Hair line cracks at that shithole club will look more like crazy paving by the end of this year.

James Hird will now have the heat poured on him this week. Who will he drop under the bus this week to take some heat of him?

MB78 said:
James Hird will now have the heat poured on him this week. Who will he drop under the bus this week to take some heat of him?

WADA, of course the obvious question to him then is the team played well under the ASADA blowtorch so whats changed? But no journalist will ask it.

One of the most perfect relationships the world has ever known, and I'm talking Romeo and Juliet here, or hydrogen and oxygen, could be defined in football terms as Sandilands and Fyfe.

:hihi
DirtyDogTiger said:
One of the most perfect relationships the world has ever known, and I'm talking Romeo and Juliet here, or hydrogen and oxygen, could be defined in football terms as Sandilands and Fyfe.

Is there any truth to the story the Bummers president was seen chatting Knighter up in the Cat's box towards the end of the game?

This is a bit of victim mentality on my behalf I realise, but just watching the bumber fans boo their team at the end of the game, grabbing their jumper in 'where's your pride?' anger and really getting stuck in..... the media panels revert straight to "Is this WADA fatigue? James Hired hinted to it in his presser"
Heppel says 'we deserved it'
Not one mention of 'eating their own'.
If Richmond fans dare to shake their head in disappointment after a loss, it's all "chortle chortle, it's microwave the membership time down at tigerland, guffaw guffaw!"
Loving seeing Bombers and Booze in turmoil. Let's see how loyal their fan bases are after extended times of being poor.

GO YOU TIGERS!!!!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Carlton rejects leading Carlton 121 goals to 107. Has never happened before after 10 rounds.

That is a stat that I love. :hihi