R10 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R10 - the other games

Fighting Fury said:
We need the teams around us eg crows to go down.

Even so, I couldn't quite barrack for Carlton. They were a bit stiff, free to Jenkins when they were in front was a stinker. We've been there so many times....

Shafting pagan, The tanking, setting up the VISY deal, the arrogance, the over-entitlement, then the Ratten shafting, and then the mick shafting.

This situation has been created by carlton and signed off by Karma.

YinnarTiger said:
These Gold Coast supporters have NFI. When Goodes goes near the ball nobody boos.

Its not a case of NFI for them mate, Gold Coast Aged Care facilities don't allow residents access to mainstream news or social media.

Talk about blinkered, have a look at the official AFL website for their report on the Sydney/Gold Coast game.

The caption is of Tom Williams celebrating his goal against the Suns, except its a picture of Goodes giving Franklin a high-five.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Wondering if Hird and the media will blame Essendon's inaccurate kicking this week.

I thought it was the 'ASADA fatigue' excuse on top of the list again.

ess v geelong - really poor standard, lots of fumbles and bruise free footy - pretty boring and nothing like the high intensity and skilful game I watched last night - remind me who played that game again.

year of the tiger said:
ess v geelong - really poor standard, lots of fumbles and bruise free footy - pretty boring and nothing like the high intensity and skilful game I watched last night - remind me who played that game again.

Was it Freo versus Nat Fyfe?

Bombers getting flogged, am watching the Port Bulldogs game, far better.