Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

mrposhman said:
Whoever wins tomorrow will fancy beating the Swans next week, likely to be without Jack, Parker, Buddy and now Reid. Reckon both the Tiges and the Roos will be licking their lips with their depleted forward line and both sides match up well with the Swans.

Massive game tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoys the game, looking forward to it. My 5 year olds coming to her first game tomorrow, should be a cracking atmosphere.

Yep. A depleted Swans team is the best chance we've ever had against them.

Hawk supporters out in force on facebook ... "Gonna be tough from here" ... "Looks like we'll have to settle for back-to-back".
Sheesh ... bad enough being a Richmond supporter but comments like that would make Saints and Dogs fans' teeth start to gnash somewhat.

I have alot of respect for Hawthorn as a club but gee their fans rile.

I know for a fact, if/when we get there, I will be saying nothing. Smile quietly and be very happy.

He does TF.

Pressure has gone up a notch. Experience players making errors.

Sydney in the game. Hanging in there.

waiting said:
He does TF.

Pressure has gone up a notch. Experience players making errors.

Sydney in the game. Hanging in there.

Freo stuffing up bad especially in attack. I don't want the Coca Cola kings to get another prelim.

Swans having a massive crack but seem to lack finishing class. Reckon Freo will hold them from here.

What about Kennedy. Absolute beast. Gun.

We have a massive opportunity this year. Win tomorrow and I really like our chances against either of these 2 teams.

Come on Tiges FFS!!!!!!

16 disposals, 7 contested - some midfielders would be content to do that in a game. :eek:

Swans could grind this out, but the Dockers have the wind in the last.

Finals football. Tackle & tackle & tackle
This is what's got me worried, we not good at tackling.

Geez that Basil Zempilas is a peanut. Just said we're getting closer and closer to no preliminary final in Melbourne this year!!

Ah Baz ya flog; that was confirmed when the Eagles won last night.

How do some of these w@nkers get jobs commentating ::)

OMG Zac Dawson is a dud , noway he would get a game for us and we complain about Newman

Ch 7 commentating shocking as usual. Very freo biased.

Shocking game. Neither of these teams have any chance of winning the flag.

Swans pressing hard. Mitchell puts a beautiful lace out pass to Tippett 15 metres out slight angle and he drops it.

Tippett is an absolute shitcart!!! Probably the most overrated, overhyped, overpaid player in the history of the game.

He is pissweak.

Ridley said:
Swans pressing hard. Mitchell puts a beautiful lace out pass to Tippett 15 metres out slight angle and he drops it.

Tippett is an absolute sh!tcart!!! Probably the most overrated, overhyped, overpaid player in the history of the game.

He is p!ssweak.

Hard not to get excited about him as a club - he is huge and can mark and can kick, I can see why they wanted him. Looks so capable, but only puts it together once a year.

Ridley said:
Geez that Basil Zempilas is a peanut. Just said we're getting closer and closer to no preliminary final in Melbourne this year!!

Ah Baz ya flog; that was confirmed when the Eagles won last night.

How do some of these w@nkers get jobs commentating ::)

Nothing new...

Freo doing their best to lose this game.

Both those teams are *smile*. Neither have any hope of winning the flag. In fact the Swans will get rolled next week.

I say it again; massive opportunity for us this year. Win tomorrow and I am very confident of a PF berth against WCE.

I only wish I was as confident about tomorrow :p