Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

mrposhman said:
Brilliant play by Tex Walker there probably wins the game for Adelaide. Great mark, waited perfectly for Cameron and then pinpointed it onto his chest.

Best all round game I've seen Tex play

That handball was long and poor.

Walkers play on the wing and pinpoint Cameron was inspirational. Also his long goals! Captain stuff. Walsh vindicated making him captain.

Their small forwards so dangerous. Dogs had none.

Roos have plenty tomorrow as well that are dangerous. Titch has to play forward.

Their leaders stood up the Crows. I give them a chance against the Hawks but Hawks contested game will test the Crows free flowing run on game.

My tips have been shizen!

Go tigers tomorrow.

One things for sure small forwards r worth there weight in gold in finals

I reckon you would be on the money there - unless they make it a 3.20 start to give us time to return to Melb. But, they'll want maximum coverage and that'll mean a night game - not getting ahead of ourselves though :theyareontome

That last chain of handballs for the Dogs - just cost them a shot at the Hawks.

mld said:
Why is it sad? I thought we wanted it to be a national game.

The AFL head honchos did, I didn't. Just sad to see the G all quiet and empty at this time of the year. Only 1 final next Friday and then the grass will grow for 2 weeks.

Can't believe the gave Betts so much space. Biggs was terrible, did anybody else notice him shirk two or three contests?
Just proves you can't take second rate footballers into finals football.

TigerForce said:
The AFL head honchos did, I didn't. Just sad to see the G all quiet and empty at this time of the year. Only 1 final next Friday and then the grass will grow for 2 weeks.

They should move our prelim to the MCG in the public interest.

* no jinx *

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
They should move our prelim to the MCG in the public interest.

* no jinx *

Let's see what happens if GWS gets into a prelim final from top 4.

I thought it could never get passed, but it did tonight. That Someone could be worse then Boy Oh Boy Wooweee
But Darcy is unbearable to listen too.
It's finals Fox, get your own commentators FFS

P.s Doggies can't play outdoors and on Adukt sized crowds
Back to the pack next year with a fair dickum draw

zippadeee said:
I thought it could never get passed, but it did tonight. That Someone could be worse then Boy Oh Boy Wooweee
But Darcy is unbearable to listen too.
It's finals Fox, get your own commentators FFS

P.s Doggies can't play outdoors and on Adukt sized crowds
Back to the pack next year with a fair dickum draw

That should really be written in crayon