Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

Freo are so gettable it's not funny! I just can't see them winning a flag - they've had an ordinary 2nd half of the season.

Ridley said:
Both those teams are sh!t. Neither have any hope of winning the flag. In fact the Swans will get rolled next week.

I say it again; massive opportunity for us this year. Win tomorrow and I am very confident of a PF berth against WCE.

I only wish I was as confident about tomorrow :p

my sentiments as well Ripley, get over Norf and we look good for PF. Players will be boosted by watching that.

If we win tomorrow, Dimma's gonna have to draw up another game plan against Sydney next week. I'm sure they did their homework last time we beat them there.

Finishing 4th ain't so hot when you gotta travel to Perth and back up six days later with injury concerns.

Let's get over Sunday first before we think of Sydney.

Sydney have some heart.

Bit harsh on Tippett though. I thought he along with Kennedy kept them in the game. Both had to a lot of work considering their injuries. Tippett without Buddy, losing Reid, he had to ruck work and go forward as their only tall option. Granted he dropped that mark in front but he kicked well and was causing Ross heaps of problems as Dawson had no idea against his strength.

Now for tonight's game. Expecting a high scoring entertaining open match not like today's game.

Finals footy is about tackling.

LTRTR where do rate ?

I think we would have to be between 16-18 th in the league for tackles.

Can't believe the Roos had more supporters out at today's training session but tomorrow we will outnumber them. Expecting 85,000 plus and most of them will be the Tiger army.

waiting said:
Finals footy is about tackling.

LTRTR where do rate ?

I think we would have to be between 16-18 th in the league for tackles.

17th, right behind West Coast. Six of the finalists are in the bottom eight. Sydney and Bulldogs top six.

18 of the top 30 tackle counts this year resulted in defeats, including us v Melbourne.

Thanks LTRTR

I guess it's not the be all or end but certainty will.

I would imagine though contested/uncontested we are better?

waiting said:
Thanks LTRTR

I guess it's not the be all or end but certainty will.

I would imagine though contested/uncontested we are better?

I don't keep those figures any more.

Game's constantly changing. Against certain opposition we have a focus on the contested stuff, other games less so.