Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

tigers80 said:
Love the Bulldogs pluck but I wanna see how they go next year before I'm jumping on.

Got Port written all over them for mine. They had an incredibly soft draw this year.

Stylo said:
Got Port written all over them for mine. They had an incredibly soft draw this year.
Think the dogs will be ok. plenty of depth and their good players are mostly very young, compared to other teams such as North, Freo and Hawks.

Stylo said:

Their A-Grade experienced talent isn't as good as the Power, but they just about have the best kids in the comp behind GWS. I'd take the Dogs kids over the Suns.

Agree they've had a soft draw, but so many good young players.

Stylo said:
I tend to agree there, and now that the other coaches have had a good look at Beverage they'll work him out, same way they did with Sanderson and Hinckley.

David C said:
Nope, the AFL have now handicapped Richmond (or North, or Sydney) by scheduling the Fremantle Preliminary Final for a Friday night.

That means if we get through to that match we will have only a 6 day break for all of the matches past today, which is a major advantage to Fremantle.

The AFL could have scheduled the Eagles Prelim for Friday night, but for some bizarre reason they have not and made it significantly more difficult for side who ends up playing Fremantle in the Prelim to win. It is an utter disgrace.

Don't we play West Coast if we get that far?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Don't we play West Coast if we get that far?

Yep, sorry I got that wrong. I thought I heard on the media we'd play Freo but we do indeed get to play WCE on Saturday night if we get past North and Sydney.