Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

It's interesting seeing the massive impact smart and natural forwards who can create something out of nothing within the immense pressure are having in finals so far. Cripps, Hill and LeCras are big reasons why WC won. Ballantyne and Walters were the difference for Freo. Eddie is the difference for Adelaide so far.

We've dropped 2 of ours for system, gameplan players. Let's hope it works!

What a great game this Bullies and Crows is. God they are both lightning quick with handballs and breaking the lines. Very very impressive.

Barnzy said:
It's interesting seeing the immense impact smart and natural forwards are having in finals so far. Cripps, Hill and LeCras are big reasons why WC won. Ballantyne and Walters were the difference for Freo. Eddie is the difference for Adelaide so far.

We've dropped 2 of ours for system, gameplan players.

Not sure ours are the quality of the guys you mentioned.

From what I've seen finals are being won through contested footy and quality defence.

Dogs and Crows game is great to watch for a neutral but this is why the Dogs were never likely to go far in finals. There defense is too open due to thw way they play and probably their weakest area of the team. They way they are going both teams will crack 100 points.

After watching swans v dockers this game is bruise free. Just an average uncontested game.

The dogs remind me of us in 2013.

Look great but somehow waste a shitload of inside 50s.

Could anyone work out which Dogs defender was supposed to be marking Betts in the first half? Every time I saw Betts, which was a lot, he didn't have an opponent within 10 metres of him.

Very poor defending by the Dogs.

percyms said:
What a great game this Bullies and Crows is. God they are both lightning quick with handballs and breaking the lines. Very very impressive.
Really ? Nice game to watch but doesn't feel like a final, Finals type pressure is missing for me

Wow Dogs fans booing the high free on Knight which closelined him, barely a minute after they get the softest high free on Dickson we've seen all year!!

mrposhman said:
Wow Dogs fans booing the high free on Knight which closelined him, barely a minute after they get the softest high free on Dickson we've seen all year!!

If they fall for Lindsay Thomas going to ground like that tomorrow...

Like Sydney, Dogs have had their chances but might've blown it.

Brilliant play by Tex Walker there probably wins the game for Adelaide. Great mark, waited perfectly for Cameron and then pinpointed it onto his chest.