Matthew Arnot [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Arnot [Merged]

Re: Welcome Matthew Arnot

martyshire said:
With guns like that I'm thinking "Shapes" :hihi

What about WMD?

He has 2 x Weapons of Mass Destruction being those 2 x muscle massed arms.

Great highlights package!!!
Looks super hard and love the left foot

Arnot, Ellis, Morris, Dea, Martin, Batchelor, Conca, Helbig V JON, Tambling, Edwards, Nahas, Collins, Polo, Meyer
Muscles out V Brussel sprouts?

skull

Love to see he and Dusty go head to head at training!!!

We are taking shape like Geelong did. Arnot is our Josh Hunt

Intense at the ball and at the man. We'll see how he goes against bigger bodies. I like.

Watching that 4 min vid Arnot is a bull, lays sum super hip n shoulders, pretty much landing some of em on their arses...
Lovely left foot kick...

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/roar%20vision%20archive/tabid/11454/contentid/405064/default.aspx

The things I liked from his highlight package apart from his physicality are his disposal and his quick decision making. He looks to be a very aware of what's around him.

Really like the look of this fella!! Suspect that if he puts it all together will become a crowd favourite.

Bit of a trend developing - hard at it left footers. Hardwick is stamping his style on the team - I like it!!

(Much better than skinny run with player trend of the past .... )

Certainly looks like a footballer. I'm a bit disappointed some of the darksiders who have been whining for years about our midget brigade and skinny flankers haven't logged on and praised the new direction of big bodies and height.

My biggest worry with this kid is the admission that he has a few flaws to iron out and yet he is known to have a fantastic work ethic. If he has already put a lot of work into his game and hasn't eliminated the flaws he may not have a big upside.

linuscambridge said:
My biggest worry with this kid is the admission that he has a few flaws to iron out and yet he is known to have a fantastic work ethic. If he has already put a lot of work into his game and hasn't eliminated the flaws he may not have a big upside.

Youngest on our list. Wouldn't be too many players from the draft without flaws. That's where the development team comes in. Minimizing flaws and maximising strengths. Actually good to see him admitting his flaws.

GoodOne said:
Youngest on our list. Wouldn't be too many players from the draft without flaws. That's where the development team comes in. Minimizing flaws and maximising strengths. Actually good to see him admitting his flaws.

Didn't realise he was that young, massive unit for his age.

Really pleased about this pick at this very early stage. Like Ellis, a natural footballer with a solid build and a really nice kick. Can never have too many of this type.

That is what the draft is for. Time will tell but even in so called weak drafts there are always opportunities with later picks. This kid is a beast and looks very competitive. Much better than giving away picks for the Patrick Bowdens, McMuffins and Adam Thomsons of the world.

That's a good one. I like it !

Schwarzeneggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just watched his clip on the club site & couldn't help think he was a cross between Heath Shaw & Tony Free. He also looks competent overhead which is a plus for a small bloke.