Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Give support around him so he doesn't feel he needs to jump for everything.
Good point. Like he did against the Swans. His work-rate was huge. And yes he does help us win games. But yeah some support would be lovely, Le Fau ☹️

Reactions: 1 user
Article suggesting Lynch may play in the last 2 rounds FFS with the season we’ve had why would you risk our only genuine A Grade tall forward.

Surely just getting Lynch fit and ready for day one of pre season is way more important then either of the last 2 games of our worst season in so many ways in club history

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Article suggesting Lynch may play in the last 2 rounds FFS with the season we’ve had why would you risk our only genuine A Grade tall forward.

Surely just getting Lynch fit and ready for day one of pre season is way more important then either of the last 2 games of our worst season in so many ways in club history
I don't understand why Yze didn't bat this away today in his presser ? Instead, said he might be a chance v Hawthorn but we'll wait and see, balance the risk blah blah blah....

WTF ? He should be NO Chance of playing !

Reactions: 2 users
I don't understand why Yze didn't bat this away today in his presser ? Instead, said he might be a chance v Hawthorn but we'll wait and see, balance the risk blah blah blah....

WTF ? He should be NO Chance of playing !
He surely aint playing again in 24,.

When he played the game before the bye heaps of us were saying caution first.

As it turned out, we were spot on.

Nothing to be gained by playing him this season. No more setbacks. He is still our most valuable asset.

Reactions: 3 users
I would suggest he is banging down the door wanting to play - if he is declared fit how do you tell a bloke that has missed so much football - sorry mate you can’t play, your next game is in 6 months…..????

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Start his preseason now for next year.
Train him hard for the next 10 weeks to see how he goes and if he breaks down again.
We would still have enough time to make list management decision on him.
March is toooo late.

Reactions: 1 users
I would suggest he is banging down the door wanting to play - if he is declared fit how do you tell a bloke that has missed so much football - sorry mate you can’t play our next game is in 6 months…..????
I think you worded it quite well.

**** Tom has been a big loss, even with the injuries that he has copped during games, he has still kicked 39 goals from his last 13 games.

Is listed as 1-2 away, so being conservative we make it 2 weeks, i can't see the logic in playing him for the last game. We need him cheery ripe for the start of next season.

Rested for the season. Next year will be his last from the 7 year contract. I'd suppose he retires or continues on 1 year deals.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
So do we need to get Lynch to 100 games ala Pickett? Is on 89. At his rate of games last 2 years, that'll be 2027.

I think it is better for the team to build around someone else than to half guess around his playability.If there is another club interested let him go.

• Dislike