Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

How many games has he played for us? If we are nursing Pickett thru to 100games then we must certainly do it for Lynch

Reactions: 1 user
Sounds like gone for the season to me

Tom Lynch, hamstring

"So, Tom's obviously been battling (with his) hamstring the last few weeks. As all Richmond fans know, he hasn't played a lot of footy the last couple of years, and as a consequence (of that) as well, hasn't done a pre-season for three years now. So, what we need to do from this point to the end of the year, is make a really smart decision with Tom. We'll get him back into training in the next couple of weeks and we'll make a call then."

Reactions: 4 users
We have done without our spearhead for the best part of two seasons now so as others have said, just don't even consider a comeback this season and let him heal and do a preseason to invigorate him (and us)

Reactions: 3 users
What does his contract go to? I was hoping to get two years out of him, but that’s looking like a stretch now.

He’s a footballer, if he is fit play him. Got all summer to get over any further soft tissue. He needs to finish the year well, to salvage something for all his rehab work

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
He’s a footballer, if he is fit play him. Got all summer to get over any further soft tissue. He needs to finish the year well, to salvage something for all his rehab work

No point, get him as right as possible for next season.

Take pick one as a consolation.

Reactions: 7 users
Sure get him right physically for next season but Tom’s missed two years of football.
He has been a great part of our Premiership teams but are we going to win the flag next year even if he plays every game?
I ask again what’s Tom worth to a team in contention? Could we get a first rounder for him??
These are the type of list decisions we need to consider..

Reactions: 2 users
Did his hamstring in round 14, described as ''minor'' by the club, carried Dusty on his shoulders, but predicted to return round 18.

6 weeks has passed already and possibly out for the season. what is going on down there???

• Angry
Reactions: 7 users
Did his hamstring in round 14, described as ''minor'' by the club, carried Dusty on his shoulders, but predicted to return round 18.

6 weeks has passed already and possibly out for the season. what is going on down there???
FD looking at the bigger picture(Before yze pulls it down)

Not minor, most likely reinjured it again and there's no point rushing him back now.
Get him ready for his 1st pre-season in 3 yrs.

Sounds like gone for the season to me

Tom Lynch, hamstring

"So, Tom's obviously been battling (with his) hamstring the last few weeks. As all Richmond fans know, he hasn't played a lot of footy the last couple of years, and as a consequence (of that) as well, hasn't done a pre-season for three years now. So, what we need to do from this point to the end of the year, is make a really smart decision with Tom. We'll get him back into training in the next couple of weeks and we'll make a call then."
Sounds to me in cotton wool for a deal elsewhere

Sure get him right physically for next season but Tom’s missed two years of football.
He has been a great part of our Premiership teams but are we going to win the flag next year even if he plays every game?
I ask again what’s Tom worth to a team in contention? Could we get a first rounder for him??
These are the type of list decisions we need to consider..
I’m with you , if we stump up his contract surely someone would toss us a pic -20,,,,I’d take that . Right now I’d. Uch rather throw chances to others at ff , lynch is always 5min from disaster , he’s a croc

Be Melbourne or Collingwobbles if the case
Can't trade to Collingwood, they have no picks. The club wants picks now for this draft.
And plus there's no way in the world would we have prepare lynch and ship him off to Collingwood.
That will hurt more then the day Raines left and when I saw Bryan Wood in an Essendon jumper.
I would be shattered if we traded him to Collingwood,

Can't trade to Collingwood, they have no picks. The club wants picks now for this draft.
And plus there's no way in the world would we have prepare lynch and ship him off to Collingwood.
That will hurt more then the day Raines left and when I saw Bryan Wood in an Essendon jumper.
I would be shattered if we traded him to Collingwood,
Adelaide? Port?