Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

…the
Trade out Lynch now? I dunno. It's a bit like living in a mad share house and during a wild party someone has the bright idea of pulling down the fence for firewood, then bits of furniture, the front door.
..then the whole house goes up.

And we are Norf with 15 wins in the last 5 yrs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
"Tom Lynch is happy to see out his contract for 2025 at Richmond with the Tigers also aware of his importance in a forward line likely to be bereft of household names next year.

While clubs are asking about Lynch, it would take something extraordinary to see him move to a third club.
Different approach to the next era than some.

Reactions: 3 users
I'd hate to see Tom Lynch leave. If fit, he will absolutely make a big difference next year.

But he has barely played over the last two years.

I would be open to offers unless we plan to make him captain.

I'd hate to see Tom Lynch leave. If fit, he will absolutely make a big difference next year.

But he has barely played over the last two years.

I would be open to offers unless we plan to make him captain.
Looking forward to seeing out under 22 team get pumped every week. Great for their development.

Trade out Lynch now? I dunno. It's a bit like living in a mad share house and during a wild party someone has the bright idea of pulling down the fence for firewood, then bits of furniture, the front door.
Things have changed, the furniture was usually the first thing used for firewood back in the day, the fence was always last, didn't want the dog escaping.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users