Is Jack Riewoldt too lazy and arrogant to become a gun ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is Jack Riewoldt too lazy and arrogant to become a gun ??

I noticed in the paper he had 100% TOG for last week. Geez, he must get pretty tired.

leave jack alone ffs second highest tackler in the team , leading the goal kicking, 3rd most marks , 1st Contested marks 5th inside 50 also nearly every game he's first in running the most meters in a game

so right now he's not our 3rd tall and i dont see a problem with he's defensive side

why cant you peps just enjoy that he is developing into a fine player and a important player for richmond one of the shining lights this season

I've seen a big improvement in the last few weeks.

I remember when Jack played for tassie in the VFL he was very impressive.

People have to remember he is 21 and and has played in a very bad team. I see him as our best forward option and one of the best marks at the club. Key position players usually take longer to develop.

Keep the faith and give the kid a fair go.

Gone to another level. Kicking goals in a losing side. Great one grab marks last week. He is emerging and we now just have to find others to put around him.

Until Astbury develops physically and Griffiths gets over his injury, we probably need a Polak or Simmonds to play up forward near him to provide a bigger body who can do the physical stuff.

Gee Jack's hands are 'sticky' this year. :clap
His marking has improved by miles.
Men his size, in a contested situation, cannot beat him.